Mowing Changing Belt on Kioti finish mower

/ Changing Belt on Kioti finish mower #1  

Ranchofla

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK20 HST
So whilst mowing the other day I noticed that I was not mowing the full width and after taking the belt guards off found I had a belt off. The belt is pretty tore up so I will be replacing them both, but it appears that you have to take the whole center section off the mower to get the belts on and off. Has anyone done this?

Thanks

/ Changing Belt on Kioti finish mower #2  
You shouldn't need to remove anything.
If the new belt will not go under the pulley, you may need to loosen the gearbox mounting plate bolts and pry it up enough for the belt to go under

/ Changing Belt on Kioti finish mower #3  
I've changed the belt on mine and I had to do exactly what DK35vince said. It wasn't really difficult, just took a little time.

/ Changing Belt on Kioti finish mower
You shouldn't need to remove anything.
If the new belt will not go under the pulley, you may need to loosen the gearbox mounting plate bolts and pry it up enough for the belt to go under

Ok so I finally had time to do the belt replacement and found it easier to take the 4 bolts out that held the entire gearbox unit to the mower deck. The two in red oval and then two at the front inside. Which was probably a good thing as the back two were rusted about half way through...

IMG_0299.JPG

Thanks for the input

Rancho