I bought a little Kioti a little over two years ago.

/ I bought a little Kioti a little over two years ago. #1  

rider7767

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM T264 with loader and implements
I bought a little Kioti tractor a little over two years ago. I have found the tractor to be a solid machine. I just bought an little JD 1025r with loader, mid mower, and backhoe for around the house work. The first thing I notice when get on this forum was, the people in the JD thread do not engage like the Kioti people. I have always had excellent luck when asking questions about Kioti products on this forum. The JD forum, not so much. I have many views, but they just move along without even saying anything. What is up with that?:)

/ I bought a little Kioti a little over two years ago. #2  
What is up with that, you ask?

I don't know.

I am thinking about knocking out an in depth 200 hour review of my Kioti tractor so others know what to expect.

Attachments

• image-1392389765.jpg
    image-1392389765.jpg
    654.8 KB · Views: 195
   / I bought a little Kioti a little over two years ago.
What is up with that, you ask?

I don't know.

I am thinking about knocking out an in depth 200 hour review of my Kioti tractor so others know what to expect.

See, Someone dropped me a line in the Kioti forum. I just completed my 300 hour service on my little CK20s. I mow a little field and use it for every thing. It is just to heavy for mowing my yard. I am on a very steep hillside and it has killed my yard over the last two years. I bet I have put down $400 worth of grass seed and fertilizer. I really like the look of the little CS2410 with the loader, backhoe and mid mower, but an offer was made on a 2015 John Deere 1025r with loader, backhoe, mid mower, and quick attach forks. My wife really likes this one. Need I say more?

/ I bought a little Kioti a little over two years ago. #4  
JD is very proud of their machine:eek:. Kioti offers a better value:thumbsup:. What does your machine weigh?

/ I bought a little Kioti a little over two years ago. #5  
Won't the JD be about same weight ?

JD is very proud of their machine:eek:. Kioti offers a better value:thumbsup:. What does your machine weigh?
My CK20S weight is about 3200lbs with loader and tires loaded. The JD comes in around 1400lbs with the loader off. The JD loader is a little easier to take off. The mid mounted mower will be much safer on the hills. The CK20S is much more tractor. The loader lifts twice as much as the JD. I really like the Kioti CS2410, but the deal I got on the John Deere is actually better for the same money plus I get the fork lift attachment. It is the right time of the year to buy tractors.

Won't the JD be about same weight ?

Lord no! The CK20S is almost double the weight. The JD 1025R and the Kioti CS2410 are in the same league. The CK20S is a little bit bigger platform, but man let me tell you, it is a whole lot more tractor. I love that about it. It is a real tool and not a toy. I have used the tar out of it racking in 300 hours in just 2 years. That is a lot for a home owner/ garden plot/ fire wood/etc.

/ I bought a little Kioti a little over two years ago. #8  
Tony, not clear from your post, are you keeping both tractors? Maybe once you list the JD in your profile, folks in the JD forum will engage more. :confused3: I have a couple of brands, and I haven't noticed what you've experienced. But then I don't really pay attention to what forum a thread is in when I see something I want to respond to.

Tony, not clear from your post, are you keeping both tractors? Maybe once you list the JD in your profile, folks in the JD forum will engage more. :confused3: I have a couple of brands, and I haven't noticed what you've experienced. But then I don't really pay attention to what forum a thread is in when I see something I want to respond to.

For the moment I plan on keeping both. I just paid off the Kioti, but my wife will not use it because it is a manual transmission. The JD is Hydrostatic and she likes it more than the CS2410. If the JD will do everything I need it for, then I would most likely sell the Kioti in the future. No real need to have two.

/ I bought a little Kioti a little over two years ago. #10