Thread removed

/ Thread removed #21  
Why did the drone thread get locked? I know everyone was complaining like a bunch of butt hurt 15 year old girls, but I didn't see anything too bad.

/ Thread removed #22  
Reading through some of the threads where guys are having problems with their "REGENs" have discussed the "Lemon Law" as it pertains to tractors. It seems it does not apply in most states for anything except passenger cars, vans and trucks.

Here's a link with a general overview by state... https://www.carlemon.com/lemons.html#MI

DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT SHOULDN'T!!!
Most tractors are big $$$ purchases.

/ Thread removed #23  
... The rod that comes out of the transmission that controls f/r has broke 3 different times, the tractor creeps forwards and backwards and is a safety hazard, has had a complete hydro replaced, and has been in repair for close to 1 year total after I purchased it new in 2012.
Not sure I understand the current status of your problems. Did Kioti replace your transmission linkage rod at the same time they replaced your hydro pump?
Not sure about your tractor but there is a treadle type rocker pedal on the CK-HST models. so I never depend on the tractor centering it to neutral. I'd rather have total control with my foot than depend on stop/go pedal action.

/ Thread removed #24  
Often times we will shop across several states looking for the dealer with rock bottom prices and there's nothing wrong with that. But, that's probably not going to be a dealer who can afford to provide top notch service when we have a problem and the dealers that we drove past on our search for low prices aren't especially interested in doing warranty repair work for us because they are focused on their regular customer. You can haggle a seller to the point that they make very little money on the deal. Will they looking forward to having you as a repeat customer? Not likely. In the long run it's more economical to pay a little more to buy a leading brand from a good local dealership with a good reputation and then they want to keep you happy when problems arise.

/ Thread removed #25  
Why did the drone thread get locked? I know everyone was complaining like a bunch of butt hurt 15 year old girls, but I didn't see anything too bad.

Yeah.. Whats up with that? Was a great thread. Cant even find it now? Must have been locked then deleted. Shame.

/ Thread removed #26  
[snip]In the long run it's more economical to pay a little more to buy a leading brand from a good local dealership with a good reputation and then they want to keep you happy when problems arise.

Guess I missed the threads that were removed, but is there any indication that the OP didn't originally do that? :confused:

/ Thread removed #27  
My understanding is he added to a thread, DK-40 squeal in reverse, that has been in place for YEARS. I could be wrong, but that's how I understand the removal. The thread really needs to be put back up with whatever pruning is/was necessary.

/ Thread removed #28  
My understanding is he added to a thread, DK-40 squeal in reverse, that has been in place for YEARS. I could be wrong, but that's how I understand the removal. The thread really needs to be put back up with whatever pruning is/was necessary.

If that's what happened, I agree with this. Now I'm really curious to read the original thread! :)

/ Thread removed #29  
You might double check your email. A notification was sent to your email address on file.
Generally, dealer problem discussions are discouraged because they almost never include the dealer's side of the story and could open the poster up to accusations of slander/libel.

Aaron Z

TurtleRiverWhitetails....

Take that advice...

There are two sides to every story. Yours and theirs. You see your's through your eyes. They see their's through their eyes. And when you go to court, the jury or judge will see it through their eyes and everything you post on the internet may come back to work against you, despite it being the truth in your eyes. Its in your best interest to not post specific dispute details about brands, dealers, dates, times, etc... for all the world to see. There's been a few folks on here who wish they hadn't done that. That's why most of those posts are removed, and a notification is sent via the email address that is in your profile, as Aaron has explained.

Good luck with resolving your tractor issues. :thumbsup:

/ Thread removed #30  
I don't know what caused the thread about DK40 Squeal in reverse to be removed, but I would strongly request that it instead be pruned and then reposted. It has a lot of valuable information for those who experience the squeal issue. It is a real problem and there is a real solution outlined in the thread with part numbers etc.
Removing the thread leaves a gap in Kioti issue resolution, which defeats the purpose of these forums.
Thank you.

I'll do my best to prune it out and return it to this forum. Give me a few minutes. :)