Thread removed

/ Thread removed
I got the tractor back today. All seems ok time will tell. I am hoping the problems are fixed but I have not used the tractor for anything and wont use it much until I start snow removal.

I do think once I was able to get Kioti customer service involved it made a difference.

/ Thread removed #52  
I got the tractor back today. All seems ok time will tell. I am hoping the problems are fixed but I have not used the tractor for anything and wont use it much until I start snow removal.

I do think once I was able to get Kioti customer service involved it made a difference.

Good news. If it were me I'd use it all the time to test it out.

I agree that Kioti cust service can be useful, for sure.

Good luck going forward.

/ Thread removed #53  
I posted on here yesterday about the issues I am having with my Kioti tractor. I posted in 2 different places and both have been removed. One thread was 42 pages long and suddenly it disappears! The other one I started and it got removed. No email explaining why, nothing anywhere saying if or how I broke any rules. I do not understand how this happened and would someone to explain why they were removed.

Careful asking why a post was removed or a topic deleted . Sometimes it makes some people grumpy.

/ Thread removed #54  
So the dealer in north central WI (where I am from orginally) is the dealer that fixed the problem for you?

/ Thread removed
Yes that is the dealer who had my tractor for 10 out of 12 months.

/ Thread removed
Well the troubles continue! I have put about 2 hrs. on the tractor blowing snow and kept thinking it was using excessive amounts of fuel compared to what I remembered it using. I had all the filters changed while sitting at the dealership and today when the tractor stopped going forward I started to check that problem out and realized the fuel filter bowl was leaking bad. Upon checking that problem out discovered whoever changed my filters never put on the gasket between the bowl and the housing therefore it was leaking but I could not see it from inside the cab. Now to the reason why it stopped moving the linkage arm on the forward pedal had fell off the pedal. It was stripped out and the nut is missing plus all the threads are destroyed. They had the linkage apart at the dealership and in my opinion never put it back together properly or forgot to put the nut back on it. For the record this is not the first forgotten nut or bolt on this repair job. It looks similar to a tie-rod end and it is not repairable. I wish I knew how to put up photos as it is clear somebody dropped the ball the way it looks. And yes I have contacted Kioti and the dealership waiting for them to get back to me. I am very disgusted STILL AGAIN! Regardless of how they treat me it is very stressful and nerve racking. I spent a ton of money so I would not be having issues I hoped.

/ Thread removed #57  
I sure wish better luck with these people in the future....pretty disappointing but its making me think twice about doing business with them in the future.....