Dirt Moving Adding rear remote to CK30

/ Adding rear remote to CK30 #1  

Capt. Bob

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 FEL
I want to add a rear remote to my CK30 so I can add a hydraulic top link. Does anyone sell a kit to do this with or do you have to buy all the parts to do so separately? I am sure someone on here has done this. Also if so what is the cost of such a upgrade? Thanks

/ Adding rear remote to CK30 #2  
Kioti makes kits for single and dual rear remotes:

Single Remote

Dual Remote

You'll need to contact a dealer to see if the parts are still available for your tractor as a kit at a cost less than the individual parts. If you have an older tractor you may find a new, old stock, kit on eBay. I found a second-remote kit for my 2006 DK on eBay for $300, which was probably the going rate about 10 years ago.

/ Adding rear remote to CK30 #3  
I did the double kit back in 2007 for my 2004 CK30hst. The Kioti kits had all parts needed and was a pretty straight forward install. I bought mine from a dealer. The single was around $300 and the second was $350. You can do the single and add the second later if needed. Aftermarket might be a little tough considering how the Kioti kit mounts to the right side of the case just under and to the right of the seat.

/ Adding rear remote to CK30 #4  
Go with the Kioti kit. Tough to get everything after market for the same cost and have it even close to the factory system.