Wheree to put added engine oils in a 2015 CK 2510 HST (tier 4) ***IMPORTANT ***

/ Wheree to put added engine oils in a 2015 CK 2510 HST (tier 4) ***IMPORTANT *** #1  

jix

Platinum Member
Tractor
2015 Kioti CK2510HST/CAB?loader/bush hog,front blower
For the info of those concerned:

The engine oil must be added ONLY through the oil filler receptacle just above and to the front of the oil dipstick visible on on the right hand side of the engine, with hood raised. It is near, but not on, the injector pump casing. It has a 2" dia. RED cap on it and a small reservoir to allow oil to be poured in..Slowly... and it delivers the added oil directly into the crank case via a channel in the block. OIL must NOT be added to the valve cover opening..unless you want to hydrolock the cylinders... This is taken from the Kioii user manual (5a7" size) for the 2015 CK2510. There is a photograph showing the fill point in the user manual, page 7-10. it is in an obscure section of that manual, section 10.
The organization of that manual is not an obvious, to me... but there is an index at the back of the manual..it is not a good index, either Kioti needs better technical writers....----:censored:

Jix

/ Wheree to put added engine oils in a 2015 CK 2510 HST (tier 4) ***IMPORTANT *** #2  
Here's the link to my thread addressing the issue in depth; as a result of confusion about the correct location to add/fill engine oil on some model CK Kioti tractors from various years prior to 2015.
It seems some have the 2" oil fill cap you refer to near their injection pumps on the side of the block and others don't.

Does your tractor also have a valve cover cap that says 'oil' on it?

Link: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/347500-ck-series-owners-clarify-where.html

/ Wheree to put added engine oils in a 2015 CK 2510 HST (tier 4) ***IMPORTANT ***
OP Please take note: My post today was very specific to one model Kioti.. That is the 2015 CK 2510 HST Tier 4 (final). And to no other tractor, at all.. I hope that OP will understand this, I will not argue with anyone about other years or models. I trust you do understand that. First, I do know squat about other models, Second I am too busy to waste your time if you are to busy the carefully read what I said in the first place.

Now it is supper time. so--- I shall go and eat.:mur:

/ Wheree to put added engine oils in a 2015 CK 2510 HST (tier 4) ***IMPORTANT *** #4  
OP Please take note: My post today was very specific to one model Kioti.. That is the 2015 CK 2510 HST Tier 4 (final). And to no other tractor, at all.. I hope that OP will understand this, I will not argue with anyone about other years or models. I trust you do understand that. First, I do know squat about other models, Second I am too busy to waste your time if you are to busy the carefully read what I said in the first place.

Now it is supper time. so--- I shall go and eat.:mur:

First of all you are the OP in this thread. Second, I read 'thoroughly' what you said, and your thread title several times, and exactly what tractor/model/year it pertains to. So let's not assume things, OK?

I know it's a specific Kioti model and Tier 4 'final', based on what you stated, and that's part of my point in cross referencing your thread with mine from earlier. Kioti manuals are sketchy on issues like where to fill the oil, as you will see if you read my thread, referenced above, in the link I provided.
And it's not just about where to add oil to; it's about where to fill the crankcase from after an oil change.

One last thing; just because you bought your tractor in 2015 does not necessarily make it a 2015 date of manufacture - just in case you're not aware. What would makes it a 2015 model year is based on the serial number, decoded. Lots of Kioti and other brands are sold based on date of sale, NOT when they were manufactured. This too can create some confusion when ordering parts, etc.
BTW, I'm not looking to argue; I am looking to help provide the most clear answers to many owner's questions about their Kioti tractors.

Enjoy your supper.:confused3:

And it's Kioti, not Kiotit, as you show in your signature under your avatar.....

/ Wheree to put added engine oils in a 2015 CK 2510 HST (tier 4) ***IMPORTANT ***
Are we done here?

/ Wheree to put added engine oils in a 2015 CK 2510 HST (tier 4) ***IMPORTANT *** #6  
Seems like you are done here....

/ Wheree to put added engine oils in a 2015 CK 2510 HST (tier 4) ***IMPORTANT *** #7  
Further Note. On my 2013 CK35H Tier III (or IVi) I have the both the valve cover port and the IP port. The IP fill port is orange for me, and right in front of the throttle assembly. To fill, the side panel, and likely the loader have to come off. Also, I have now filled twice from the valve cover one, pouring slowly both times. I have had no issues at all with the engine. The second time the tractor did smoke and die a few times, but that was due to the fact I had changed the fuel filter at the same time, and was airing the system and getting the fuel back in to the engine.

/ Wheree to put added engine oils in a 2015 CK 2510 HST (tier 4) ***IMPORTANT *** #8  
Further Note. On my 2013 CK35H Tier III (or IVi) .... the side panel, and likely the loader have to come off.
Aww... don't take the loader off just to use the side engine oil fill. Just get yourself a cheap, long spout funnel.