Kioti color spray paint

/ Kioti color spray paint #1  

TomK

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti 3054XS
Has anyone found the color and best brand of paint to match the Kioti orange? I want to paint my implements to match my pretty orange tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Kioti color spray paint #2  
I think it's the same color as Kubota Orange. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kioti color spray paint #3  
<font color="blue"> I think it's the same color as Kubota Orange. </font> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not a Chance. Kubota is an exact match for Allis Chalmers from ACO Hardware /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Don /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kioti color spray paint #4  
If you goto this site: http://littletractor.com/ on the right hand side there is a link to there Parts ordering page. If you are looking for an exact match, they have the paint in cans, quarts or touch up.

Curt

/ Kioti color spray paint #5  
As bad as I hate to say it.....Save your money.....Dupli-Color Chevrolet Orange DE1620
It's as good as it gets...matches best of any paint I've seen yet.

And much cheaper.

KO

And I'll have no smart-aleck remarks from you either REDDOG /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Kioti color spray paint #6  
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I knew you would have Chevrolet in your life sooner or later. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

RedDog

/ Kioti color spray paint #7  
RedDog.......I say we sneak down there and paint his Dodge a nice Kioti (Chevrolet) Orange /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kioti color spray paint #8  
Are you talking about Orange-I or Orange-II?

A.C. might match orange I, but I know it won't match orange II.

Lets see if you have a generic match for ROPS grey??

/ Kioti color spray paint #9  
You mean there is an Orange I and a Orange II /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif?

ROPS Grey? I'll leave that for another thread /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Don /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Kioti color spray paint #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ....Dupli-Color Chevrolet Orange DE1620
It's as good as it gets.... )</font>

Kiohio, have you used this Dupli-Color DE1620 yourself?