grill/brush guard

/ grill/brush guard #1  

cptdave

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK-20,Wheelhorse 4-14-8
Any dealers have a grill/brush guard for a CK-20 in stock. Please e-mail me.Thanks,Cptdave

/ grill/brush guard #2  
to the best of my knowledge (limited at best /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif) there are very few accessories for the CK's, and maybe the Kioti line in general. I'd even pay for a t-shirt or hat!

/ grill/brush guard #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( to the best of my knowledge (limited at best /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif) there are very few accessories for the CK's, and maybe the Kioti line in general. I'd even pay for a t-shirt or hat! )</font>

mathey,
I don't know about grill/brush guards on a CK 20, but Kioti apparel is availible.( Its just much harder to find and order than it should be !!)
I recently recieved a new T-shirt and hat.

Attachments

• 394513-apparel.JPG
    394513-apparel.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 316
   / grill/brush guard #4  
There are grill/brush guards for the CK20,'s. I don't have any in stock but they should be available for order from dealers.

/ grill/brush guard #5  
The grill and brush guard are not yet available for the CK20 as per Wilson. I do have the DK55 guard in stock now! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ grill/brush guard #6  
Mathey, I have hats that have the KIOTI logo on them, They are from KIOTI. If you want one I will sell you one or if you want you can buy a tractor and I give you one. (lol) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ grill/brush guard #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The grill and brush guard are not yet available for the CK20 as per Wilson. I do have the DK55 guard in stock now! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

One says yes, the other no. OK. What do you think they will cost if/when available? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ grill/brush guard #8  
My dealer says he ordered brush guards for the CK20 a LONG time ago and they are still backordered. This is the one thing that has irked me with Kioti, too many backorders, as in BACKHOE/SUBFRAMES. I hear it's about as bad with everyone though that's not much consolation to me. John

/ grill/brush guard #9  
When out CK20HSTs were delivered, my brother and I built our own. They fold down to open the hood on the tractor. They are really slick and if anyone is interested, for the right price, we could be talked into making one or two more. If you are interested, reply on this board, and I can send you a pic. I am not interested in making a million of them, but would be willing to help out someone in need.

/ grill/brush guard #10  
A picture of your grill guard sure would be great! I would love to see it. If you need some help posting it let me know - or - email to me and I could post it for you. My email is listed in my profile.

Don