Clutch pedal issues on DS3510

/ Clutch pedal issues on DS3510 #1  

jrclark

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DS3510
I have a "dead pedal" issue with DS3510 that cropped up while plowing this morning. I left the tractor in neutral and got off to help the wife move a car in the driveway. When I got back to the tractor, I noticed the pedal didn't have any resistance at all. I was fortunate to be near my garage and got it in to take a look. I took a look through the peep hole on the other side of the trains case from the pedal. It seemed as though the collar didn't have enough movement to get to the fingers to disengage the clutch. I was able to adjust the linkage all the way in, which allowed me to disengage the clutch, but there's obviously still a problem and I do not want to exacerbate the issue further. Below you can see where the collar is contacting the fingers to actuate the clutch. This is with the pedal most of the way down. This used to happen within the first few inches of pedal travel when everything worked correctly. Any ideas on what could be causing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm stuck with a 2000' driveway and no way to plow it. Unless of course I pay someone to do it, but there's no fun in that.

image-3632629598.jpg

/ Clutch pedal issues on DS3510 #2  
I don't know but would be interested in finding out more about the problem and the solution.

/ Clutch pedal issues on DS3510
Anyone dare take a guess?

/ Clutch pedal issues on DS3510 #4  
Holy crap 3yrs and no answer? What was the outcome of this?