Kioti CK2610 TLB

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB #1  

12Bravo

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610 TLB, Gill 5' Scraper Blade (Tilt/Angle)
Just paid for my New CK2610 TLB set-up.

Should be delivered tomorrow!:cool2:

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB #2  
Hey congrats!! You're gonna love it!

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB
I was rather impressed with these machines. I am surprised that there are not more Kioti's out there. Honestly, the fit and finish is as good if not better than Kubota. The add-ons that come standard on Kioti and the added weight from beefier frame and axles.

I think I did alright on price, $21,500 delivered. TLB with filled tires and 2 remotes/ 4 valves on rear. I can't complain, my first tractor so we will see how this goes.

I did get the shuttle shift, couldn't pay the extra for HST. I don't see it as an issue, just a learning curve a bit. But the added power and lifting force is going to be nice!

I can't wait! (Can you tell)....

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB #4  
Congrats on your purchase. You should be very happy with the machine. 2 sets of remotes and loaded tires will be very useful.
We need lots of pics to drool over since there are not many of these out there yet.

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB
I was actually surprised it was available at my dealer. I sent them an e-mail after I seen the post on here about them. They said they had two, and was putting one together at the moment. So I drove up and seen it, only with tractor. The backhoe is the same as the one on the CK3510 and the dealer said the FEL was the same as the KL4010 also. So we will see!

They are finishing the assembly today and in the morning and will deliver tomorrow....so excited. I have so much stuff to do around the house and this will make life so much easier!

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB #6  
I was actually surprised it was available at my dealer. I sent them an e-mail after I seen the post on here about them. They said they had two, and was putting one together at the moment. So I drove up and seen it, only with tractor. The backhoe is the same as the one on the CK3510 and the dealer said the FEL was the same as the KL4010 also. So we will see!

They are finishing the assembly today and in the morning and will deliver tomorrow....so excited. I have so much stuff to do around the house and this will make life so much easier!

I am pretty sure you will love the heck out of it. Come back and tell us how things are going when you have used it a bit. That $21,500 seems like a good price for a backhoe equipped tractor of that size with loaded tires too.

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB
I am pretty sure you will love the heck out of it. Come back and tell us how things are going when you have used it a bit. That $21,500 seems like a good price for a backhoe equipped tractor of that size with loaded tires too.

Thanks, I was a little worried about price and this being my first. Last think I want is to be taken advantage of, just make one bitter and I hate paying a "Stupid Tax" when I don't have too....lol

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB #8  
Thanks, I was a little worried about price and this being my first. Last think I want is to be taken advantage of, just make one bitter and I hate paying a "Stupid Tax" when I don't have too....lol

I put together a Kubota L2501 it was $32,171.00 MSRP If you could get 15 percent off of that by negotiation (which is about the best you can usually do) would put you at $27,345 with a 2 year warranty. So you do the math from there. I say you did right well.

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB #9  
Congrats, be sure to post pics.

The only thing I would've done different is to get HST. For front loader work, you will run out of hands with shuttle shift, and productivity suffers.

/ Kioti CK2610 TLB #10  
Congrats, be sure to post pics.

The only thing I would've done different is to get HST. For front loader work, you will run out of hands with shuttle shift,
I have a shuttle shift and never have that problem !!