Kyoti CK35 HST hydraulic woe's from a newby

/ Kyoti CK35 HST hydraulic woe's from a newby #11  
I've had a issue with it sticking since new. Its currently stuck in the position to operate the backhoe but its been that way for a while and was told by the dealer that its okay to run with it in that position all the time.

That doesn't sound "OK" and I'm surprised the dealer said that. Others here have said that deadheading will damage the valves. IDK a lot about hydraulics but it doesn't sound right. And if it's been sticking since new the dealer should have fixed it.

/ Kyoti CK35 HST hydraulic woe's from a newby #12  
That doesn't sound "OK" and I'm surprised the dealer said that. Others here have said that deadheading will damage the valves. IDK a lot about hydraulics but it doesn't sound right. And if it's been sticking since new the dealer should have fixed it.
It's ok to leave the remote on if the backhoe is hooked up. Not ok if the backhoe has been dismounted or hydraulics disconnected.

/ Kyoti CK35 HST hydraulic woe's from a newby
They did fix it twice but it continued to jamb and now they're out of business....

Backhoe has been on the tractor the entire time.

/ Kyoti CK35 HST hydraulic woe's from a newby #15  
OK. With the BH still on it shouldn't be an issue cuz the fluid can still circulate. I tht the BH was off.

Maybe cross-post this in the hydraulic forum.

/ Kyoti CK35 HST hydraulic woe's from a newby #17  
I would fix that remote lever from sticking if it were mine. Take the detent balls out if necessary so it doesn't stick on.
Dead heading can cause the issues you are having or eventually cause pump damage.
Could one of the quick couplers to your backhoe have gotten knocked loose causing the pump to dead head with the remote stuck on ?

Last edited:
I don't think one is loose but certainly will check when I get home on Wednesday.
Thanks.

/ Kyoti CK35 HST hydraulic woe's from a newby #19  
I don't think one is loose but certainly will check when I get home on Wednesday.
Thanks.
Uncouple them and reattach, sometimes hard to see if one got uncoupled by just a quick look.

Great idea DK35vince, will try that for sure.