LB1914 fan belt

/ LB1914 fan belt #1  

CTaylor

Tractor
LB1914
I have been waiting for a new fan belt for two weeks now from my local Kioti Dealer[where i bought it new]. I'm getting a bit concerned. I call every other day and get the same 'didn't come today' without any other conversation. I've tried all of the local 'auto parts' places and thought I had one from NAPA but it is just a bit too wide and wouldn't fit 'in' the pulleys which makes it end up a tad short.
Any suggestions: like OEM parts stocking dealers?

Thanks

Last edited:
   / LB1914 fan belt #2  
Most auto parts stores can match up your belt. If the one you saw was too wide they should have a belt that is not so wide.
Probably just too lazy to do so. For example: a 4L430 belt is wider than a 3L430. Once your new belt comes in take it to auto parts store and have them measure it on their belt gauge. Then you can order a spare most anywhere.

/ LB1914 fan belt
Yeah, as soon as I finally get a new one I'll go see if I can't get an exact match as a spare.

/ LB1914 fan belt #4  
I assume your old one is broken, stretched, missing, or number unreadable or they should have been able to cross reference the size.

/ LB1914 fan belt
I have the original[broken ] and took it to all of the 'chain' stores. Advance Auto actually put some effort into trying to match it up. O'Reilly's and AutoZone not so much. The problem seems to lie with the width of the belt. We thought we had it at NAPA but it's about an 1/8" too wide. I haven't seen a belt this narrow in many years.

/ LB1914 fan belt #7  
I tried to match one up for my CK30hst and found out that a standard 3L or 4L isn't the correct width. It's a metric size width and the angle of the sides of the belt is also some metric measurement. You'd have to match it up probably with a toyota, nissan, hyndai, or some other over the ocean made brand vehicle.

/ LB1914 fan belt #8  
The belt site I posted before also has metric belt info. I didn't post it before figuring the OP would see it.
I've added the link for metric belt info.

/ LB1914 fan belt #9  
Did you ever get a cross reference number for the belt?
I am going to replace mine soon.
Thanks Jim

/ LB1914 fan belt #10  
I have been waiting for a new fan belt for two weeks now from my local Kioti Dealer[where i bought it new]. I'm getting a bit concerned. I call every other day and get the same 'didn't come today' without any other conversation. I've tried all of the local 'auto parts' places and thought I had one from NAPA but it is just a bit too wide and wouldn't fit 'in' the pulleys which makes it end up a tad short.
Any suggestions: like OEM parts stocking dealers?

Thanks

By any chance is your dealer the one in Cloverdale?