Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti

/ Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti #1  

PNWKioti

Tractor
Kioti 2510H
Hello. I was curious to see how everyone is mounting their toolboxes/ammo cans to their Kioti tractors. I see a lot of people mounting them behind the seat of their tractors, however on the Kioti, 2510hst anyway, that's where the gas tank is mounted. I'm thinking about mounting an ammo can on each side of the ROPS...would like to see some pictures of how everyone else is mounting them first, I need a little inspiration!

/ Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti #2  
Have a look below here (on this page) and you'll see "Similar Threads"... click on any of them.

Just another service of the TBN website. :)

/ Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti
I looked through a lot of those threads already...I was looking specifically to see what Kioti CK2510, CK20,etc (with the rear mounted gas tank) owners are doing. Kioti is somewhat unique in that they mount the gas tank behind they rear seat...besides, who doesn't like showing off pictures of their tractors/fabrication skills?

/ Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti #4  
I put one tool box behind the seat and the other one that holds all the chains, shackles and pins on a bracket that hangs off the loader arm. Plus I installed yer basic Easy Rider rifle rack. :)

Loader arm box.

Behind the seat box.

/ Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti #5  
Nothing to add but looking for a good placed for my ck3510 as well. Same set up...

I would love to mount the toolbox behind the seat as you have it, looks good and out of the way...problem is that is where the gas tank is mounted on my CK2510:mad:. Anyone else? Keep them coming.

/ Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti #7  
Well there is always the loader arm. Make a bracket to hold the toolbox and have it bolted around the loader arm.

I am going to try to mount it behind the seat, above the gas tank, offset to clear the filler cap. I'll post some pics when done...

/ Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti #9  
We make one that will fit your ROPS. Can install in almost any direction, even make 2 different versions so you can mount one on both sides and be symmetrical if you want or choose the one that fits your needs best. Take a look: BXpanded ROPS Mounted Tool Box.

/ Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti #10  
I am going to try to mount it behind the seat, above the gas tank, offset to clear the filler cap. I'll post some pics when done...

If you have or plan on adding a backhoe attachment I'd be careful about the size of the toolbox behind the seat. I have a backhoe attachment and the seat rubs the front of the toolbox a bit. Not a really big deal but just wanted to let you know it can be pretty cramped quarters back there. :)