Anyone know what's up with Wallace Tractor?

/ Anyone know what's up with Wallace Tractor? #1  

shawnrogan

Tractor
Kioti CK30
Left a message 3 days ago and I see that there website is down....anyone know what's going on with Wallace Tractor?
I've done business with them for years: bought my CK30 from them and all maintenance parts...Rick and Amy have always been wonderful to work with. Just hoping they are OK....

/ Anyone know what's up with Wallace Tractor? #2  
Didnt Rick use to post on here quite a bit? Seems like it's been awhile since I've heard anything about Wallace Tractor and hope they're ok as well.

/ Anyone know what's up with Wallace Tractor? #3  
Rick used to post here a good bit until he had a falling out with Kioti Corporate about five years ago and then he just had the Mahindra line of tractors along with other brands of lawn and garden equipment. I haven't been to his site for about a year. I too hope all is well. Nice people to deal with and always willing to help.

/ Anyone know what's up with Wallace Tractor? #4  
Googled and found this

image-2118766741.jpg

/ Anyone know what's up with Wallace Tractor? #5  
Did Wallace close down?

/ Anyone know what's up with Wallace Tractor? #6  
Drove by last week, He's closed up. Not one piece of merchandise on the property or in the storefront.

/ Anyone know what's up with Wallace Tractor? #7  
Has been closed for a while. Drive by on occasion and noticed it closed a few weeks ago. Passed it by last night no activity on the place at all.

/ Anyone know what's up with Wallace Tractor?
Too Bad, but I wish Rick and Amy much success in the future. They are outstanding folks and deserve the best life has to offer. They were always just a phone call away to offer advice or technical support and were simply the nicest, down to earth people that I had the pleasure to know over the last 10+ years.
Good luck Rick and Amy, whatever it is that life has in store for each of you!

/ Anyone know what's up with Wallace Tractor? #10  
I never had the pleasure, but heard nothing but good things about them. Very sorry to hear about this.