Backhoe DK5510 hoe problem

/ DK5510 hoe problem #1  

bigmaccuda

Tractor
Kioti DK5510H
I have a brand new DK5510 with hoe and fel. So far I like the tractor .... But I am having problems with the hoe. I am digging 200' 6-7' deep curtain drain behind my house .... Got water issues fro the houses above me. Last weekend I dug 20' and one of the hoses to the boom cylinder blew out. Dealer sent me the part and I got that replace easily. I just dug another 30' today and now the boom cylinder will not come out of the hole. It is not leaking fluid p, and the other components of the hoe are working. The boom will move left and right but it will not come up. When I pull the level it sounds like it goes to the relief value. The control stick als feels different.... Feels kind of sloppy. I will call my dealing on Monday ... But was taking off next week so I get this done.

Any ideas on what the problem could be .... A bad cylinder?

Thanks,
Mike

/ DK5510 hoe problem #2  
Is it possible to reverse the hoses, either at the cylinder or at the control? Maybe an obstruction is the new hose that you replaced?

/ DK5510 hoe problem
Good question .... I didn't think about that. It worked for 5 hours after the hose was replaced. So I wouldn't think it would be that ... But that is easy enough to try. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mike

/ DK5510 hoe problem #4  
If the lever feels funny , very possibly something came lose in the valve body.

/ DK5510 hoe problem #5  
I had an inner rod retaining nut come off after seals were replaced, jammed the cyl in one position.