99 Kioti LK 3504 with broken sector shaft

/ 99 Kioti LK 3504 with broken sector shaft #1  

redcreek

Tractor
99 KIOTI LK 3054
I have a 99 Kioti LK 3504 tractor that has been a workhorse for over 15 years. I broke the steering sector shaft and have it replaced, but not sure how to properly adjust it and refill the steering box. I also need to get the connector off the broken sector shaft. Any ideas?

/ 99 Kioti LK 3504 with broken sector shaft
I got everything replaced and everything back together, but I still can't find a fill plug to fill the steering box with gear oil. Can anyone tell me where it is?

/ 99 Kioti LK 3504 with broken sector shaft #3  
I have the parts manual for the tractor but it does not show the steering box? Shows everything from the top of the knuckles to the drag link but only a partial, ghostly image of the sector shaft arm. I guess you'll have to check with a dealer. Thinking on it, it's probably a "factory fill" with no provision for refilling. I'd try packing the box with corn head grease and pray

Got tractor moved, stupid me didn't think about the power steering using the same oil as the hydraulic system. I need to change the Hydraulic filter, can anyone tell me where it is located on a 99 Kioti LK 3504?

Do you have a repair manual for you tractor, if so where did you get it?

/ 99 Kioti LK 3504 with broken sector shaft #6  
Glad you got it figured out, (and didn't take my advise on the corn head grease), I thought you had a manual steering box, which the older 3054"s had, DUH! If memory serves, I got the shop and parts manual from Michigan Iron