Noob needs instructions on servicing CK20S HST

/ Noob needs instructions on servicing CK20S HST #1  

crabjoe

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti CK20S HST
My tractor has been sitting for 2 years and I hadn't serviced it for 3 maybe 4 years now. Infact other than the 50hr service, I've only done oil changes. So here's my problem...

I freakin can't remember the procedures on servicing! I can't even find my service manual to look them up...

Can someone please give me some instructions on how to change the fluids and filters on this thing? I want to start using it again, but I want to service it 1st...

Anyone recommend a place to get all the filters? I use to get my stuff from Wallace, but their gone... Oh, can I just get Bobcat filters, are the a direct replacement?

Jeezzz... I need some help. I can't even remember where the drain drain plugs are, and I don't want to just start removing what I think might be drain plugs.

BTW, I tried looking doing a search, but there's so many links that come up and none seem to be instructions.

Thanks!

/ Noob needs instructions on servicing CK20S HST #2  
Bobcat filters for a CT120 or CT122 will be same as Kioti CK20. There are 3 drain plugs for the hydraulics 1-center in transmission housing and 2 (1 each) at rear axle housings.

/ Noob needs instructions on servicing CK20S HST #3  
How many hours on the CK20? Some folks do an HST change at ?100 but it probably isn't really needed until at least 200 hrs. Many manufacturers don't advise HST change until after 200. Think of when you'd change transmission fluid in a car...maybe at 30,000 miles at the earliest. That corresponds to about 500 hours of use.

/ Noob needs instructions on servicing CK20S HST
IT,

I don't have many hours on it... not even 100. I just want to do it because it's old.. may even you're right that I don't need to change it, but there's no way for me to know if the fluid might have collect moister.