Can I jump my DK40SEHST?

/ Can I jump my DK40SEHST? #11  
I have a rechargable portable battery/air compressor/light to use on the lawn mowers but have used it on cars and tractors also, great buy to have around. Clean all battery cable connections and jump battery to start and see the the battery comes back to life.

/ Can I jump my DK40SEHST? #12  
Most CUT and Utility tractors now only have a single 12 volt battery that you can just jump off with any good 12 volt battery unlike days of old when they had 2 and sometimes 3 batteries with at minimum of a 24 volt starting system. I even drove one as a kid IIRC was a 950 IH with an air starter. It had a nitrogen /oil with a hand pump that you pumped up the pressure with about 100 pumps then hit the starter. Most of the time it took two or more times for it do start since it had no glow plugs. Mostly it was easier to just drag start it with another tractor.

/ Can I jump my DK40SEHST? #13  
When I saw the thread title, I wondered how you'd ever build up enough speed to jump a DK40, or why you'd want to.
Now I see the problem.
My DK45S battery lasted from new in 2006 until last year, when I had to replace it. Try cleaning & tightening terminal connections first; if yours was new in 2013, this seems too soon for it to be crapping out...is there any source of parasitic drain you can think of?

/ Can I jump my DK40SEHST? #14  
I just replaced the battery in my DK50SE a couple of days ago. Less than 3 years old.

Of course, I had to take the grill guard and the grill off, both of which were easy. Overall, it was a simpler process than I expected.