Sold Deere Purchase 2015 NX6010

/ Sold Deere Purchase 2015 NX6010 #1  

kromc5

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti NX6010
Hello everyone,

Scary decision for me as I had always run Deere but due to an uninsured driver my income was greatly impacted including my lumbar discs. Due to that I really wanted a loader, 3rd function, dual remotes at my dealer was close to 9k with tax. I decided to sell and save up for something with a loader and 3rd function. I went and looked at Deere 4052r at my dealer was way to much. Looked at mahindra 2555, 3550 very quite running but was quoted 41k, 45k with loader only so that was out. Looked at 1759 which was also quoted at 43k. Wife drove to look at the kioti dealer about 2 hour drive based on the comments Eric the oracle stated that the layout helped his back. The layout was indeed better for me than my Deere and the other tractors, cab was much bigger than my 4320. I was quoted close to 36k not including tax for a nx5010 with loader only. About a week ago I found an NX6010 with loader, 3rd function, dual remotes, loaded tires, radio, both wipers with 37.5 hours. Still had the kioti floor protector on it and looked brand new. So I bought site unseen and had it delivered. On specs it look about a quarter inch lower than my Deere but was not. I had to remove one board and redo the top garage piece to fin it in. So I have not had much seat time yet. Hope to get out today and really go over the tractor and test it out. Post a bunch of pics of the tractor and give my thoughts on it verse my 4320. Little I have done was very nice so far love the smooth throttle control on the side verse my very stiff control beside the wheel of my 4320. Get back later on today and update the thread.

/ Sold Deere Purchase 2015 NX6010
DSC00002.JPGDSC00003.JPGDSC00004.JPGDSC00005.JPGDSC00006.JPGDSC00007.JPGDSC00008.JPGDSC00009.JPG

Few Pictures

Got to try it out today and after creeping out of the garage I found it has cat 2 links.
I doubt I will ever run any heavy ground engagement implements. I going to call kioti,

I'm not sure if I can just slide out the bottom links and replace for cat 1? If anyone know if this is possible would appreciate advice on this issues so I can get my quick hitch on.

Heat index today was 116 and temp stayed at the halfway mark. The ac is better than the 4320 which was already very good.

Pros
1. Bigger Cab
2. Easier to get out of
3. Like the brake system, the 4320 you had to press the brake the pull a knob,
on the 6010 I push the brake and use my right foot to push the level down I cannot
lean forward at all.
4. Love my extra mirrors on the sides very helpful on the road.
5. I like that the seat is adjustable helps with my back.
6. 4320 you had to reach forward to adjust the speed and it was very stiff, the 6010 is perfect spot on right and very easy to move from any position.
7. Like the gas tank location easy to fill.
8. Very nice have a radio, speakers are acceptable but going from nothing is like having 11.2 atmos.
9. It flat out flies in in medium and high gear, 4320 topped out at 16.1 on hill and it feels a good 3 or 4 mph faster.
10. Loader is very strong picked up to large rocks that were heavy enough to lighten the rear end even with filled tires.
11. At idle the 6010 is a lot quieter.
12. Even though the engine looks so small including the turbo compared to the 4320 it has more power. Tested on the driveway in high gear with loader and weighted tires which my 4320 did not it accelerates up my driveway much faster.

Cons.
1. Seat had more cushion and give in the 4320, the 6010 seat is very firm.
2. 4320 suspension seat is much better. But I'm need more time to play with the 6010 adjustments.
3. Cabin noise is louder during driving than the 4320.
4. I got down and looked under to see fuel line, it is very exposed and I go through a lot of brush from time to time. So I will have to figure out something for that.

If anyone had an idea on the cat 2 links I would appreciate the feedback. The first owner has the top and tilt sticker inside and I would also like to ad the rear hydraulic top link if anyone know of kit for this I did not see it on kioti.

Last edited:
   / Sold Deere Purchase 2015 NX6010 #3  
Nice looking unit for sure. Hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

/ Sold Deere Purchase 2015 NX6010 #4  
Nice! Very nice!

Wanted to add the 4320 was finicky about the hydro shifting and so is the 6010 a little but I found it much easy to shift with few hours of practice. Not had it pop out of gear yet which is great since I'm around my pond a lot.

Thank you Mike and Creamer for the kind response.

/ Sold Deere Purchase 2015 NX6010 #7  
I didn't care for the fuel tank hose either so I built a belly pan for mine. I know one or two people that have tore there's off. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333621&referrerid=19901 The NX 4510 and 5010 have cat1 end links, so you might order a replacement set of end links for one of those and switch them out if they would fit. I ended up modifying my quick hitch so it would fit over the end links and then used cat2 to cat1 bushings inside the ball ends.

Thank you countrybumpkin for the information, I will see I can do the same.

/ Sold Deere Purchase 2015 NX6010 #9  
Thank you countrybumpkin for the information, I will see I can do the same.

Just a thought on your end links - a simple quick fix is just to use the cat 2 to 1 bushings.
That's all I have ever had for my cat 2 3 point on my Rhino tractor.
It is a little slower hooking up cat 1 implements though.

/ Sold Deere Purchase 2015 NX6010 #10  
Maybe have a look at Pats Quick Hitch for your three point.

There is a model that converts from cat 2 to cat 1. It's what I use on my nx5510 w/cat 2. All my implements were cat 1 but I might get some cat 2 in the future.

I tried using bushings, but really liked the Pats I had on my cat 1 tractor. Makes getting in and out of implements very easy.

Fwiw, TBN has an online store here that sells these. The profit helps subsidize this forum. It's where I ordered
mine, quick ship and good price too.