Bush hogging 7-8 ft wild brush/trees with Kioti NX6010 and Bush hog BH26

/ Bush hogging 7-8 ft wild brush/trees with Kioti NX6010 and Bush hog BH26 #1  

kapper

Silver Member
Tractor
Branson 7845C

/ Bush hogging 7-8 ft wild brush/trees with Kioti NX6010 and Bush hog BH26 #2  
Great video

/ Bush hogging 7-8 ft wild brush/trees with Kioti NX6010 and Bush hog BH26 #3  
Would it not be feasible to bury the powerline? Just wondering if you get powerful storms that could topple a tree onto the line by the woods. By the way, beautiful scenery!

/ Bush hogging 7-8 ft wild brush/trees with Kioti NX6010 and Bush hog BH26
Would it not be feasible to bury the powerline? Just wondering if you get powerful storms that could topple a tree onto the line by the woods. By the way, beautiful scenery!
No, burial is not an option. That power line actually feeds the whole neighborhood down the road from me. They will bury the last 300 feet for me, which is considered a 'hook up' option, but the lines belong to them.

/ Bush hogging 7-8 ft wild brush/trees with Kioti NX6010 and Bush hog BH26 #5  
Unintentionally, I've rolled any number of stumps under my tractor.

As I result, I armored up the bottom of my tractor but then accidentally rolled a stump and only noticed when I barely had any reverse pedal because my HST remote filter assembly had bent up into the HST pedal linkage.

Dang Eric, that sucks! for the life of me I simply can't understand why manufacturers have not at least offered optional skid plates and underbody guards.... What do they think we do with these things anyway???? Hay rides??? :)

/ Bush hogging 7-8 ft wild brush/trees with Kioti NX6010 and Bush hog BH26 #7  
Great video as always. Nice to see that a lot of progress is being made!

/ Bush hogging 7-8 ft wild brush/trees with Kioti NX6010 and Bush hog BH26 #8  
Dang Eric, that sucks! for the life of me I simply can't understand why manufacturers have not at least offered optional skid plates and underbody guards.... What do they think we do with these things anyway???? Hay rides??? :)
Pull a plow.

/ Bush hogging 7-8 ft wild brush/trees with Kioti NX6010 and Bush hog BH26 #9  
Nice video. To say that I am jealous of that nice cab would be an understatement. I had to hog around 20 acres that was in similar shape over a lot of it with more pine trees, saplings, and 8-10 foot black berry bushes. I was able to run over them with the FEL in place to bend them down and then let the brush hog do it's work. Just did not want to go back in reverse with any sprigs laying down in the opposite direction. Your backing method worked fine.

Eric that sucks. Looks like something that would happen to me. If their is a problem I can always find it. Good luck on getting it fixed.

Nice video. To say that I am jealous of that nice cab would be an understatement. I had to hog around 20 acres that was in similar shape over a lot of it with more pine trees, saplings, and 8-10 foot black berry bushes. I was able to run over them with the FEL in place to bend them down and then let the brush hog do it's work. Just did not want to go back in reverse with any sprigs laying down in the opposite direction. Your backing method worked fine.

Yeah I've done the open station thing on 2 separate tractors, and then I decided that was enough BS. But man, I was in sticker shock at just how much more the dad gum cab's cost! But since it was 0% financing and spread out over 5 yrs, there was no way I was going to do without! I never did bush hog anything this thick, or like you mention with an open station, so I can only imagine... ouch! Your a tougher man than me!! Thanks.