NX Series Parts/Owner/Workshop Manuals - PDF's

/ NX Series Parts/Owner/Workshop Manuals - PDF's #1  

mudplugger

Tractor
Kioti NX6010HST and others..
Hi Everyone,

I found links to the PDF versions of some useful manuals for the Kioti NX6010 already posted in the public domain on an Eastern European site earlier this week.The versions listed seem to cover my EU version of the tractor, so do be aware that there may be some differences for our cousins across the pond in Trumpland.. :p

As before, these links appear to have been generated for the benefit of owners, and in support of Kioti tractors in areas where dealer service coverage is poor at present.
Happy to remove this post if someone thinks it's infringing any laws, or if anyone from Kioti thinks it's a negative thing and gets in touch with me...
I'd probably argue that having well maintained and correctly operated tractors using genuine Kioti Parts can only be of benefit to forging a very positive brand image for Kioti..

Since these files were already out there in the public domain - in the UK it'd be a hard case to argue illegality, but I don't want to piss anyone off :(

Here are the three links:

NX6010_SERIES_EU_en.pdf - Seems to be a full parts catalogue for the NX6010 Only

NX4510-6010_ENGLISH.pdf - Full Owner's Manual for the NX4510/5010/5510/6010

NX4510_5010_5510_6010WM DN39-W00.pdf - Workshop Manual for the NX4510/5010/5510/6010

Hope these help someone else as much as they've helped me.. :cool:

/ NX Series Parts/Owner/Workshop Manuals - PDF's #2  
Anyone have these without having to make an account there

/ NX Series Parts/Owner/Workshop Manuals - PDF's #3  
Call me confused, but do you not have an account? If so, do you have access to them? If yes, then you can post wherever you want, correct? :confused:

/ NX Series Parts/Owner/Workshop Manuals - PDF's #4  
Anyone able to re-upload these, or email them to me and I'll put them somewhere?

/ NX Series Parts/Owner/Workshop Manuals - PDF's #5  
Hi Everyone,

I found links to the PDF versions of some useful manuals for the Kioti NX6010 already posted in the public domain on an Eastern European site earlier this week.The versions listed seem to cover my EU version of the tractor, so do be aware that there may be some differences for our cousins across the pond in Trumpland.. :p

As before, these links appear to have been generated for the benefit of owners, and in support of Kioti tractors in areas where dealer service coverage is poor at present.
Happy to remove this post if someone thinks it's infringing any laws, or if anyone from Kioti thinks it's a negative thing and gets in touch with me...
I'd probably argue that having well maintained and correctly operated tractors using genuine Kioti Parts can only be of benefit to forging a very positive brand image for Kioti..

Since these files were already out there in the public domain - in the UK it'd be a hard case to argue illegality, but I don't want to piss anyone off :(

Here are the three links:

NX6010_SERIES_EU_en.pdf - Seems to be a full parts catalogue for the NX6010 Only

NX4510-6010_ENGLISH.pdf - Full Owner's Manual for the NX4510/5010/5510/6010

NX4510_5010_5510_6010WM DN39-W00.pdf - Workshop Manual for the NX4510/5010/5510/6010

Hope these help someone else as much as they've helped me.. :cool:
Old thread but the links don’t seem to work.
You wouldn’t happen to have them somewhere else would you?

/ NX Series Parts/Owner/Workshop Manuals - PDF's #6  
Which one are you looking for? I have a few on my work pc I can upload.

Unless the links in the other kioti workshop manual thread are still working.

/ NX Series Parts/Owner/Workshop Manuals - PDF's #8  
Which one are you looking for? I have a few on my work pc I can upload.

Unless the links in the other kioti workshop manual thread are still working.
Just joined the forum after buying a NX5510CH, haven't made it that far into the Kioti threads yet. A lot of helpful info I am sorting through and book marking. Going Tuesday to pick up my 50 hour service materials and the rest of my implements since I had to upsize from all 5' to 6' and 7' in some cases.
Try this one...
The parent folder has links to other useful manuals.
Not sure if its our satellite internet or the link to the manual I am trying to download but it gives me an error.

/ NX Series Parts/Owner/Workshop Manuals - PDF's #9  
It’s a huge file- satellite internet probably is your problem.

/ NX Series Parts/Owner/Workshop Manuals - PDF's #10  
Just joined the forum after buying a NX5510CH, haven't made it that far into the Kioti threads yet. A lot of helpful info I am sorting through and book marking. Going Tuesday to pick up my 50 hour service materials and the rest of my implements since I had to upsize from all 5' to 6' and 7' in some cases.

Not sure if its our satellite internet or the link to the manual I am trying to download but it gives me an error.
May be your ISP. Do they cap your download size? Some of these files are pretty huge, 400MB and higher. Are you getting to the directory?