Kioti DK55.... Can i buy a cab for it? I WANT A CAB !

/ Kioti DK55.... Can i buy a cab for it? I WANT A CAB ! #1  

quadmaster50

Bronze Member
Tractor
Bobcat T770, T650, 435, Case 450C
I bought a used low hour DK 55 and it seems like its made for a cab.. It has the little glass windows in the front, the back and side rails with empty bolt holes that look like its make to take a cab.. Can I buy a cab from kioti or does anyone here want to sell their cab and make a open station tractor?
Thanks!

/ Kioti DK55.... Can i buy a cab for it? I WANT A CAB ! #2  
I had a neighbor ask me this about this a while back. If kioti is like the John deere you cannot add the cab later. I have seen a few companies offer aftermarket cabs but you will not have AC or Heat. There are a few that do offer AC but the cabs alone are 5k not including buying the AC Option and hoping you can fit it. Also most aftermarket cabs do not meet the rollover specs. I remember that my 4320 cab added close to 600 pounds and I wonder if kioti or deere add additional floor support for this that may not be on a non cab tractor. You would have to really research to see if the cost and possible issues outweigh selling and purchasing a factory cab tractor.

I bought a used low hour DK 55 and it seems like its made for a cab.. It has the little glass windows in the front, the back and side rails with empty bolt holes that look like its make to take a cab.. Can I buy a cab from kioti or does anyone here want to sell their cab and make a open station tractor?
Thanks!

/ Kioti DK55.... Can i buy a cab for it? I WANT A CAB ! #3  
It might not be cheap, but you can buy just about anything...

After pricing them out, get a quote on trading your machine in on a cab model. A factory cab will be better than aftermarket.

/ Kioti DK55.... Can i buy a cab for it? I WANT A CAB ! #4  
the cabs cost 6500.00 but they are out of stock.

/ Kioti DK55.... Can i buy a cab for it? I WANT A CAB ! #5  
the cabs cost 6500.00 but they are out of stock.

Is that for just the cab or does it include all the other stuff to do a conversion? There are many big and small differences between the two versions.

/ Kioti DK55.... Can i buy a cab for it? I WANT A CAB ! #6  
Trade for a factory cab;the after-market cabs are no match and just as expensive.

/ Kioti DK55.... Can i buy a cab for it? I WANT A CAB !
thanks guys