Dk40seh ignition wiring diagram

/ Dk40seh ignition wiring diagram #1  

blurry

Tractor
DK40SEH
Suspect I'm having ignition switch issues, I found a diagram, unfortunately I can't read it when I zoom in. Could someone be so kind as to post a diagram so I can test the switch? Thanks!

/ Dk40seh ignition wiring diagram #2  
Will be interested in this as well. Have the same tractor with 150 hours. Already on second ignition switch and its starting to give me issues. I have used fluid film from the start on this second switch. Its kind of disheartening.

/ Dk40seh ignition wiring diagram #3  
I'm interested too. Seems like my ignition is not as smooth as it was.

/ Dk40seh ignition wiring diagram
attached is the keyswitch test thanks to a kind user on the forum. unfortunately my switch is testing good :(

Attachments

• keyswitch2.jpg
    keyswitch2.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 988
   / Dk40seh ignition wiring diagram #5  
My key switch issue have always been with the external connector area. It needs constant cleaning as the design allows dirt and moisture to be vented right past it, (mine is an open station model). Very tough getting my hand in there to clean but usually works after a good spray with electric contact cleaner and then wipe down.

Received a new switch, this one uses a double cut key compared to the original single cut key. The turn mechanism feels more solid. No little key door on this one though.

For the issue I was having this wasn't the only problem, the battery terminal was tight yet not making a good connection, I cleaned it again and had to tighten the snot out of it for it to clamp tightly.

Nice to have her running again :)

FYI- the new ignition switch did not arrive with a key!