Snow Kioti CK 35 HST ~ Is HLA 2000 72" or 84" Too Much For This Tractor

/ Kioti CK 35 HST ~ Is HLA 2000 72" or 84" Too Much For This Tractor #1  

Jody Marchand

Please Help:
Want To buy a good Quality Snow Blade for my tractor with the Quick Attach. I really like the HLA 2000 series blade. I'm looking at the 72" ( 575 lbs ) or 78" ( 595 lbs ) or the 84" ( 610 lbs ) Blade with the Hydraulic Angle setup. Are these blades too heavy for my tractor? Any help or suggestions would be Great. I live in Canada just an FYI so not many different snow Blade options

/ Kioti CK 35 HST ~ Is HLA 2000 72" or 84" Too Much For This Tractor #2  
Your tractor should handle that just fine. I prefer to use a box blade for snow removal as I do most of my snow work in reverse as driving forward over the snow is not always practical which is the way those angled blades are designed to be used.

/ Kioti CK 35 HST ~ Is HLA 2000 72" or 84" Too Much For This Tractor #3  
You can go with the 84 weight wise, but keep in mind drive width and what you trying to do. You will need chains on the front tires to steer. I just use my bucket.
Hope this helps

/ Kioti CK 35 HST ~ Is HLA 2000 72" or 84" Too Much For This Tractor
What width snow blade would work best on the Kioti CK 35? I would like to use the 84" 2000 Series HLA blade weighing 610 lb but would like to hear any feedback on people using the same setup. Any help or suggestions would be great. Thanks

/ Kioti CK 35 HST ~ Is HLA 2000 72" or 84" Too Much For This Tractor #5  
I have no direct experience. Sorry. But I would go for the narrowest possible blade that, when angled, would still adequately clear the tractor.

A wider blade will throw the tractor around more and be more likely to break stuff on the blade and the tractor.

Dry snow is not the same as wet snow, obviously.

Weight is your friend. And so are tire chains front and back.

Someone around here must have some first-hand experience to help you. I am just bumping the thread.

Ok thanks. Hoping someone has a HLA blade setup and can give a few suggestions. Thanks

I really like the quality of the HLA Snow Blades

/ Kioti CK 35 HST ~ Is HLA 2000 72" or 84" Too Much For This Tractor #8  
I really like the quality of the HLA Snow Blades

Speaking of snow, here is what greeted me this morning!

image-3104382649.jpg

/ Kioti CK 35 HST ~ Is HLA 2000 72" or 84" Too Much For This Tractor #9  
Holy crap! It's everywhere already!

It's been snowing on and off for a few weeks here.

It has been warm enough that it is melting as it comes. There are only 2-3 inches built up. The ground is saturated and soft!

I hate to say it, but I need it to cool down so I can get the rest of my hay bales off the field.

Brrrrr.

/ Kioti CK 35 HST ~ Is HLA 2000 72" or 84" Too Much For This Tractor #10  
I'm not saying your tractor won't handle it but you wold want lots of weight aft and chains I would think.That 600lbs. is heavy out there. I use my bucket.IMG_1577.JPGIMG_1579.JPGIMG_1580.JPGIMG_1595.JPGIMG_1615.JPG