CK2510 Hydro repacement

/ CK2510 Hydro repacement #1  

tiogajoe

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610hst
Having the sticking pedal issue with my CK2510. It has 139hrs on it. Have tried cleaning and lubing everything with some relief but dealer says he's had a few tractors that he had to replace the HST unit. Anyone else have this done and if so what where your results? I'm concerned that I might have the same problem down the road esp. after the warranty period is up? Has me thinking about going to a gear drive unit?

/ CK2510 Hydro repacement #2  
What exactly is the issue you are experiencing?

/ CK2510 Hydro repacement #4  
My CK 35 hydro is at the dealer getting a new hst unit as we speak. Should be done at the end of the week. I also had the same concerns as you, but decided to chance it.

/ CK2510 Hydro repacement
My CK 35 hydro is at the dealer getting a new hst unit as we speak. Should be done at the end of the week. I also had the same concerns as you, but decided to chance it.

How many hours on your CK35? It seems to me that a 139hrs (just over 2 years of ownership) is way too soon for a hydro to start acting up. I've had two other very minor issues under warranty that could of happen with any brand of tractor. This hydro issue had me concerned that it may happen again when the tractor is out of warranty. I can see replacing a hydro at a few thousand hours but not this early?:confused:

/ CK2510 Hydro repacement #6  
My CK 35 just turned 89 hours when I brought it to the dealership. It made 2 years that I had the tractor on November 1st. I agree with you 100 percent and this shouldn't be happening this soon. When I first bought the tractor, it would only stick a little. It has gotten progressively worse over time. Dealer changed the 2 dampers for the pedal with no luck. The next step was the transmission. Dealer informed me that it was over $6000 dollars to do the job. Lucky for me it was still under warranty.

/ CK2510 Hydro repacement
My CK 35 just turned 89 hours when I brought it to the dealership. It made 2 years that I had the tractor on November 1st. I agree with you 100 percent and this shouldn't be happening this soon. When I first bought the tractor, it would only stick a little. It has gotten progressively worse over time. Dealer changed the 2 dampers for the pedal with no luck. The next step was the transmission. Dealer informed me that it was over $6000 dollars to do the job. Lucky for me it was still under warranty.

Do you notice any improvement in performance since having the HST replaced??

/ CK2510 Hydro repacement #8  
Do you notice any improvement in performance since having the HST replaced??
Well it's still being installed at the moment. Should have it back by the end of the week.

/ CK2510 Hydro repacement #9  
What did you change at the 50he service? Fluid and filters or just filters?