Snow Kioti RX6010PC losing stalling

/ Kioti RX6010PC losing stalling #1  

Sport2

Tractor
Several
I have a fairly new tractor (180) hours, 2013 year.
First can anyone tell me where to find service and operator manuals? And tell me which way the valve on top of the fuel filter assembly is on, off, and air purge? Did search but may have missed it?
I have treated fuel and have been moving snow in cold weather.(0 to -30 at times) My tractor works great and hard with no issues for about 20-40 min., then lose rpms and die. Very much like gelling up, except if I let it sit for a few minutes it starts back up. I have never really had a diesel start back up like this when it was gelling up on me?
Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks Guys (and Gals)
Steve in North Dakota

/ Kioti RX6010PC losing stalling #2  
Likely better if I walk you through it on the phone.

/ Kioti RX6010PC losing stalling #3  
Vent in the fuel cap stopped up, maybe with ice.

/ Kioti RX6010PC losing stalling
Eric thanks for the reply. When would be a good time for you?

Thanks and good idea. Will check that in the am.

/ Kioti RX6010PC losing stalling #7  
Thanks and good idea. Will check that in the am.

Don't make me feel like a teen-aged girl waiting for a call. =)

As I said in the PM, Country may very be right, you may have a venting issue. I just had an iced up locking gas cap issue yesterday with ice left over from that monster storm we had a few weeks ago, but the vent was still open.

A note to anyone reading this post, and a thank you to Countrybumpkin and Eric the Oracle for their helpful info. We have lots of snow and below zero temps. Last snowfall sixteen inches sideways (50 mph winds)
So the conditions the tractor works under haven't changed.
I pulled the fuel cap and went to Napa and got an almost exact replica but we could get air thru it by mouth.�� No problems since. Thanks again

/ Kioti RX6010PC losing stalling #9  
Well glad you seem to have fixed the issue. Thanks for the update.

/ Kioti RX6010PC losing stalling #10  
My locking fuel cap iced up its lock so that I couldn't get my key into it last week. I used heet (isopropyl) to no avail and then melted the ice enough to get the lock to work with a paint stripper. I'm running a non-locking gas case right now.