Hydraulic Question (Kioti Specific)

/ Hydraulic Question (Kioti Specific) #1  

Apsterbobed

Silver Member
Tractor
DK40SE HST
I have been thinking about adding a diverter valve to the loader on my DK40se. Does anyone know what size/type of threads are used on the quick disconnects on the loader valve? My plan is to move the female disconnect from the factory loader valve to the diverter. I'm trying to figure out what I will need for adapters and hose ends ahead of time to minimize down time. Thanks for the help.

/ Hydraulic Question (Kioti Specific) #3  
I have been thinking about adding a diverter valve to the loader on my DK40se. Does anyone know what size/type of threads are used on the quick disconnects on the loader valve? My plan is to move the female disconnect from the factory loader valve to the diverter. I'm trying to figure out what I will need for adapters and hose ends ahead of time to minimize down time. Thanks for the help.

Not as familiar with the DK series but I have done a 3rd function from scratch on our CK series.
My write-up here http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/358086-kioti-ck-35-3rd-function.html

Based on my experience & reading / looking at some pictures in this thread
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/331759-3rd-function-install-summary-dk40se.html

I'm guessing that they are using some type of metric to NPT adapter and then the couplers themselves are NPT.

On the CK the disconnects are up on the loader tower & those are JIC hoses then JIC to NPT adapters then the couplers (ours were 3/8").

Good luck with your project & I hope this helps.

/ Hydraulic Question (Kioti Specific)
Thanks for the replys, I didn't get any notification emails sorry it took so long for me to get back. I plan on giving the dealer a call once I get a list together for them to price and I will ask about the fittings at the same time. I look forward to reading the posts as well.