PTO

/ PTO #2  
Does the light in the switch always work? If the light fails to come on when the PTO fails to engage the switch may be dirty or corroded. If the light works fine, does changing the auto-manual switch make a difference? I think on your model that auto-manual switch also has talk-back lights; do they light normally. If all that checks out there is a thing called the twin relay that may be getting intermittent. That is just about all the electric stuff but the PTO solenoid may be sticking although I have not heard of that happening but maybe you gave debris in the hydraulic fluid that could jam it. There are some fused involved but they generally aren't intermittent but dirty connectors or damaged wires could be.

Last edited:
   / PTO #3  
Not familiar with the DK but I'll ask anyway, is there a faulty seat safety switch which could cause these symptions?

/ PTO
Dies the light in the switch always work? If the light fails to come on when the PTO fails to engage the switch may be dirty or corroded. If the light works fine, does changing the auto-manual switch make a difference? I think on your model that auto-manual switch also has talk-back lights; do they light normally. If all that checks out there is a thing called the twin relay that may be getting intermittent. That is just about all the electric stuff but the PTO solenoid may be sticking although I have not heard of that happening but maybe you gave debris in the hydraulic fluid that could jam it. There are some fused involved but they generally aren't intermittent but dirty connectors or damaged wires could be.

yes the manual/auto light comes on but the dash light doesn't until it starts. I can rais the hood and wiggle the relays on the fire wall and it will usually start.

/ PTO #5  
The dash light is powered by the output of the twin relay, same as the solenoid. That makes the twin relay the main suspect. The twin relay is behind the instrument panel (not on the engine compartment firewall). I don't know if this is a common relay or a Kioti-only part.