Pat's Easy Hitch on CK20S

/ Pat's Easy Hitch on CK20S #2  
I recently installed a set on my ck4010 Love it things hook up so much faster. I did bend 3 out of the 4 bolts on one side and broke the center piece while doing 11 hours of heavy grading. Everything was fine and secure when I started but somewhere along the line something must have come loose. Called the manufacturer and they put replacement parts in the mail immediately. I have severa non quick hitch implements that used to take 30-45 minutes and now take 5. Wouldn't change a thing about my decision

/ Pat's Easy Hitch on CK20S #3  
Yes I have it on my ck2510, which is pretty much the same tractor

/ Pat's Easy Hitch on CK20S #4  
My DK40s has telescoping lower arms, which really help when attaching 3-point accessories. I do need to dismount to make connections and sometimes creep forward or back slightly to get the other side but that only takes a couple minutes. The PTO shaft is the hard part for me (tractor shaft has brake and won't turn).

How much better is Pat's easy hitch?

/ Pat's Easy Hitch on CK20S #5  
I have a ck2610HST.
For 30 years I banged, kicked, got on and off my Deere to hitch up a blade or rake to the 3 point.
When I bought the Kioti, I ordered and put on Pat's Quick hitch.
I back up to the implement, raise the arms and the bottom links are connected. I still have to get off to connect the tied link, but it is so much easier.
It would seem the "quick hitch would be easier not having to get off the seat at all, but the implements I have do not have an identical width on the bottom links.

/ Pat's Easy Hitch on CK20S #6  
I think Pat's is a great option if you don't have quick attach implements. It has saved me so much time because I am constantly changed implements depending on the jobs. v The only thing I didn't like was the cheap bolts they included to connect, after mine bent they mailed me some grade 8, If you do get one and they don't come with grade 8 go to a local fastnal store auto store and spent $10 for the stronger bolts and you should be set