Does anyone know the size, or part # for this clevis pin on a CK4010?

/ Does anyone know the size, or part # for this clevis pin on a CK4010? #1  

neopheous

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK4010
Bush hogging the other day and I snapped one of the clevis pins like in the image below on one of the stabilizer bars and I need to get one, or two, and I'm at work and would like to order them from TSC and pick them up on my way home.... Before you ask... I called the dealer, didn't have a clue the size and said they don't sell them anyway. I bought a couple of different sizes from TSC the other day and one did fit but I'm not sure of the size and it didn't look to be the same quality of the original. Perhaps someone haas a service manual and can look up the part # whit the size, or maybe measure it for me? The pic here I know if not the actual Kioti arm I have, but I couldn't find anything online that showed it. I have marked in this pick the clevis pin I am speaking about. Thx. stabilizerarm.JPG

/ Does anyone know the size, or part # for this clevis pin on a CK4010? #2  
Looks like you are after Item 13?
Untitled.jpg

Its part #T5855-65351 I cant seem to find a size indication though.

Item 12 is the Chain Assembly, part # TC26-0015A TC26-15A KIOTI TRACTOR CHECK CHAIN ASSY. | eBay

Perhaps someone has a CK4010 right handy and they can take a measure and let you know before you head home.

/ Does anyone know the size, or part # for this clevis pin on a CK4010?
Looks like you are after Item 13?
View attachment 513128

Its part #T5855-65351 I cant seem to find a size indication though.

Item 12 is the Chain Assembly, part # TC26-0015A TC26-15A KIOTI TRACTOR CHECK CHAIN ASSY. | eBay

Perhaps someone has a CK4010 right handy and they can take a measure and let you know before you head home.

Well, I guess I said "pin" but I actually need it alond with the "U" hook as well.... Unfortunately this breakdown doesn't show that part with a numberr forit..

For future reference, Nolts is pretty great for seaching Kioti (and some other) tractor parts

Parts Finder Nolt's Power Equipment LLC Shippensburg, PA (717) 423-63

:drink:

Good to know... but it looks like I would have to purchase the #12, which is 69 bucks when all I need is the U hook and pin... I'll just measure it when I get home or take the other side off and take it with me to TSC to match it up instead of trying to order it online and pick it up.. just makes an extra trip is all. Thx!!

/ Does anyone know the size, or part # for this clevis pin on a CK4010? #7  
Always good to hear a Kioti dealer is capable, they seem to be getting a little better every year. To me that is Kioti's only real holdback in the US market. Daedong makes great equipment, but much is lost through the transition over to Kioti USA. Every problem I've ever had with my tractors can be traced back to work done stateside.

/ Does anyone know the size, or part # for this clevis pin on a CK4010? #8  
I had the same thing happen. Turns out I didn't break the clevis or pin but the clip that holds the pin was pulled out by backing up over some small brush. It also pulled the clip that holds the pin in the lower arm link out. I have since replaced them with carter keys.