Tires LK3054 - specs on bolts for six-bolt 11.2-24 rims?

/ LK3054 - specs on bolts for six-bolt 11.2-24 rims? #1  

davidcohn

Tractor
Kioti LK3054
Hi all,

I'm having a $%#& of a time replacing a pair of bad rims on my newly-acquired LK3054.

Parts catalog shows that the four-bolt rims are current for the rear wheels, but when I ordered a replacement pair, the local dealer sent me six-bolt rims, claiming they were the only thing available. Of course, this meant I had to go back and order a pair of six-bolt hubs to go with them, which meant our tractor was down for another 10 days.

Now, though, the tire shop won't mount the new rims on the new hubs without confirmation on what the right bolts for the job are. But the Kioti service rep who our local dealer talks with simply said:

"We normally don't get specs on parts. Almost all model center disk bolts are the same part = 1778000. You may be able to remove a bolt from another tractor to source locally? Hope this helps, have a nice afternoon!"

Yeah, right. Have a nice afternoon. Order the damned part from us, pay us to ship it clear across the country, or feel free to jump in a lake. Meanwhile, our tractor is still down, and half our fields have gone to seed.

Anyone out there own an LK3054 with the six-bolt rims (11.2-24) who can tell me what the specs are on them?

Many thanks,
-dpc