New Owner!!

/ New Owner!! #1  

UpstateSC_Papi

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CK4010
We signed the next few years of our life away on Friday but it didn't work out for us on delivery until today (and I know the "rules" of posting WITH pictures :laughing::laughing:).

CK4010 (gear), Bush Hog 5ft Rotary, 5ft tiller, 5ft grapple (not pictured) and 55 gallon sprayer (not pictured).

I would say I'm excited but getting the wife out of the seat will prove difficult! :laughing:

I'm sure more pics to come!

Attachments

• 20170710_142741.jpg
    20170710_142741.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 310
  • 20170710_142800.jpg
    20170710_142800.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 246
  • 20170710_142824.jpg
    20170710_142824.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 244
   / New Owner!! #2  
Congrats! I'm sure you (and your wife) will get plenty of productive years out of that beauty!

/ New Owner!! #4  
Hey Michael, congrats on the new toy... I mean tractor. :laughing:

I can't get my wife in the seat except when she has to raise me up to reach something she wants done. I have enough trouble just getting her to use the riding mower around the house when I am out bush hogging.

/ New Owner!!
Hey Michael, congrats on the new toy... I mean tractor. :laughing:

I can't get my wife in the seat except when she has to raise me up to reach something she wants done. I have enough trouble just getting her to use the riding mower around the house when I am out bush hogging.
My wife was mowing last week, got mad that she couldn't cut certain areas of the yard, came in the house and TOLD me we were going to buy a tractor.

/ New Owner!! #6  
Wow, lucky you, you sure got a good wife.

Now I have to get her a mower that has power steering and yet still small enough to mow around the house.......

/ New Owner!! #7  
I bought a CK3510 hst with backhoe back in december. My wife has still not even seen it yet......no joke.

/ New Owner!! #8  
:thumbsup: Mighty fine looking setup...enjoy.

/ New Owner!! #9  
that's pretty :thumbsup: I bought a new to me Kubota last Sunday and had a friend help me haul it home. Thought I was going to have to wait for him to go home before I could get on it.