Kioti owners

/ Kioti owners #11  
Hi,
When I found Kioti on the web I had never heard of it before. I too did a lot of research, made phone calls, and went to a dealer in Maine to sit on one. I did decide to buy Kioti but ended up buying from a dealer in IL. Little Tractor was able to deliver my DK45 with backhoe, loader, tiller, grader, sunshade, grill guard, and 20 ft tip up trailer to my yard in Maine for less money than just the tractor/loader/backhoe cost locally. I have had excellent support from them for all my needs including warranty issues (one hose and a few o-rings) and parts including all filters, etc. Kioti is a very good machine and with a good dealer, it is a great tractoring experience. I love my DK 45.

Nelson (in Maine)

/ Kioti owners
<font color="brown"> DEWAVE: When I first came to this website I was concerned the CK20HST would not be "enough" tractor for my needs. After reading the posts and in particular looking at your picture files I am now 99% sure the 20 is all the tractor I would ever need - and more! I do have one question for you - I noticed in your pics that you are using the Turf tires. Given the type of work you are doing, at least in he pics, do you find the Turfs are plenty or would you suggest the IND1 tires for lite construction & field mowing. </font>

/ Kioti owners #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I love my DK 45.)</font>
Hi Nelson. I'll just bet you do love that DK45. I drove one not long ago at my dealer's and it's awsome! So much power. The one I tried had a Woods loader and BH on it. I think they're better than the Kioti stuff. John
CK20 Albums

/ Kioti owners #15  
Hey KJ and all,

I am doing good and hope you are the same, thanx for asking. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I've been busy with spring, kids, graduations, fixing a isabel bashed boat, landscaping, gardening, digging more stumps, neighbor's stumps, seed bed prep, seeding and exercising my dog while I ride the CK, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="blue"> Given the type of work you are doing, at least in he pics, do you find the Turfs are plenty or would you suggest the IND1 tires for lite construction & field mowing </font>

I get asked that alot. But now that I have had them on for a while I am very glad with my decision. However, most of my work is on lawns or in thin woods, not in the fields or logging in dense woods. (I do go 4 wheeling in the woods behind my house,lol.) For my situation they are perfect. Now if I were doing work like in KJ's pics, then R-4's are the way to go. As for getting stuck... ain't gonna happen, not with the TLB. I've tried.

As a matter of fact this morning I was thinking that I need to dig up some more stumps behind the house. I remember thinking I'm glad I got turfs because the yard got drenched last night. Also when I have to make constant trips thru the yard I start to see turf tracks after about the third or fourth trip... imagine that with R-4's. Hope that helps.

PS. I got a set of R-4's sitting behind the shed... just haven't felt a need to put them on. That should tell ya something... i'm lazy /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kioti owners #16  
dpl96,

Go ahead and get your Kioti. I've got one, and a HARLEY /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RedDog