Kioti owners

/ Kioti owners #1  

dpl96

Tractor
a 67 Cub LowBoy - would love to restore her. Also have a 2004 Kubota BX-23.
<font color="brown"> First please let me say hello to everyone on the Kioti discussion & forums. While I am unfortunately not yet a Kioti owner I have, after a mind boggling amount of research, narrowed my decision down to the Kioti with a New Holland running a close second. In the next couple of months I will be test driving both products and making a final decision. I have little doubt that the final decision will have me driving an orange tractor in the end.

I would like to comment on the owner support base and pride I have found among the Kioti owners. I am a lifelong Harley rider and can only compare the Kioti owners to H.O.G. members when it comes to the sharing of knowledge, support and “war” stories. The sense and projection of pride most of the Kioti owners’ exhibit here is extremely comforting to someone trying to wade their way through a tractor buying experience. With the type of ownership pride I’ve seen here it won’t surprise me at all for Kioti to eventually have a discussion forum or sorts at their corporate website for registered owners.
</font>

/ Kioti owners #2  
Welcome to TBN!

I'm sure you'll find this forum to be most informative in ALL your tractor needs and then some.
Good luck in your decision making process.

P.S. It will be nice to have another member of "The Pack". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif G

/ Kioti owners #3  
DPL . Now that you've narrowed it down to two makes of machine , Scrutinize the respective dealers . If you feel at all uncomfortable with a dealer , keep looking .
I don't know what HP tractor ,or type of trans you're looking at . But I do ,however think that now that Kioti is making machines in the 20, 25,and 30 hp range with HST it makes the market in this size tractor interesting to say the least .
Kioti seems to be very aggressive in providing what the consumer wants as far as CUTS .This is a good thing ! Just sit on and drive both .
When it's all said and done you'll know which machine fits YOU . Welcome to TBN ! Looking forward to seeing your "MY new machine is here post " regardless of the brand you pick .
John

/ Kioti owners #4  
DPL, Welcome to TBN. I am going thru the same process as you and you could not ask for a better place to get assistance than here. A great bunch of people. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kioti owners #5  
DPL96. It's nice to hear that someone is helped by our participation in this forum. I really got involved pretty much after I had already purchased my Kioti CK20HST, but I've still benefited greatly from the informative persons on all of this forum. Whichever tractor you choose is going to be a good choice as both companies make a fine product. However, I'm a little prejudiced toward the Kioti for many reasons as I'm sure you know if you've been reading here for a while. Good luck in your decision making and we're here when you need support. John
burnercan How do you like living in Sweden? Many years ago I was priveleged to know some Swedish boys who were traveling in the US on holiday for a month. They were great guys and spoke gramatically better English than most persons I know now! If most of the Swedes are as nice, I'm sure it's a pleasure to live amongst them. John
CK20 Albums

/ Kioti owners #6  
Welcome to TBN.
It was this site and several of the members here (many of whom I haven't seems posts from in a very long time) that helped me with my decision to go with Kioti.
After just over 2 years and 240 hours on my DK 35 I couldn't be happier with my choice !
Good luck..

/ Kioti owners #8  
Welcome to TBN, it'll soon become your second home with a whole new set of friends.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Kioti owners #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Welcome to TBN, it'll soon become your second home with a whole new set of friends.)</font>
Speaking of old friends we haven't heard from HEY Dewave. I hope all is well with you and yours. How's that CK20 doing? John

/ Kioti owners #10  
KiotiJohn, It's been OK. I spent 4 years in Holland 25 years ago and that was real good but I was 25 years younger. The one thing that is common is the difference between conversational and technical English. Something one must always be aware of. But, I am really looking forward to retirement and my toys, errr, tools. As each day go's by it becomes harder to concentrate as my mind wanders to tractors,accessories, fishing, 4X4s, projects, back to tractors
etc,etc. I remember seeing a bumper sticker that said "He who has the most toys at the end WINS". I am working on it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif