3-Point Hitch CK3510 HST Side Stabilizers Fell Off - Need recomendations

/ CK3510 HST Side Stabilizers Fell Off - Need recomendations #1  

Hyrb

Tractor
Kioti CK3510 HST
After a full day of brush hogging and moving trees (anyone know how to "Unbend" my loader/grapple http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/owning-operating/387177-new-ck3510-rode-hard-maybe.html) I found my stabilizers had gone...

20171021_173115.jpg

What can I get to replace them that is easy to adjust and will stay in place???

/ CK3510 HST Side Stabilizers Fell Off - Need recomendations #2  
You show factory standard, screw adjustable, turnbuckle Lower Link stabilizers. Entirely adequate supporting tractor-implement unit when tractor is PULLING moving forward but provide "0" support when tractor is PUSHING in reverse.

All of us PUSH Rotary Cutters into thick vegetation occasionally.

DeLuxe equipped tractors have heavier, rigid, pin-adjustable Lower Link stabilizers standard. Being rigid, pin-adjustable stabilizers provide SOME support when PUSHING in reverse.

You Kioti dealer should be able to order pin-adjustable, rigid Lower Link stabilizers for you. Installation two minutes.

You can tow heavy loads from the rear/center drawbar or a cross-drawbar at the rear of your Kioti using chains. The rear is where heavy work should be done, that is the point of large rear wheels.

However, towed dirt-impregnated trees will dull a saw chain in less than one minute. You also need to be careful tree segments towed flat on the ground do not hit an immovable obstruction, which can raise tractor from horizontal to vertical orientation as rear wheels keep moving, in one second. (Ask me how I know this.)

Using a Three Point Hich cross-drawbar and short boom pole in conjunction with tow chains you can hydraulically raise tree butts 4" above ground/obstructions.

LINK: HANDI HITCH ACCESORIES

Bent metal at the front of the tractor and bent metal at the rear of the tractor indicates you may not have purchased ENOUGH TRACTOR for your tasks.

MORE: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...386705-kubota-l3560-tractor-la805-loader.html

Be careful. Safety First.

Attachments

• B3300SU 001.jpg
    B3300SU 001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,417
  • IMG_0463.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,858
  • DSC00514.JPG
    DSC00514.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 484
  • 61559.jpg
    61559.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
   / CK3510 HST Side Stabilizers Fell Off - Need recomendations
Thanks! You are correct in that I had to back through some fairly thick privet. Not big around, just a thick mess as only privet can get.

I looked at the next size up but was faced with the decision of making every trail and road on our 75 acres wider, or buying a tractor that would fit. For better or worse I went with the smaller CK series rather than the DK. To be fair, its done everything I've asked without even seeming to strain.

The fact that I was able to bend ,metal up front without the tractor even acting like it was straining really surprised me!

/ CK3510 HST Side Stabilizers Fell Off - Need recomendations #4  
If you are going to do considerable Rotary Cutter work have dealer install #10 expanded steel under the tractor as armor. HST solenoids, fluid filters and hydraulic lines under the tractor are all vulnerable to brush. While armor installation is improvised it is simple using big washers under nuts and maybe one or two braised on tabs.

#10 expanded steel is heavy stuff not available in most big box stores. I buy on eBay. Probably available on Amazon.
Wear heavy gloves handling or it will cut you.

LINK: ECRS#12424112 Expanded Sheet, Rsd, Stl, 2 x2 ft, 1-1/2-#1 | eBay

Last edited:
   / CK3510 HST Side Stabilizers Fell Off - Need recomendations #5  
Thanks! You are correct in that I had to back through some fairly thick privet. Not big around, just a thick mess as only privet can get.

The fact that I was able to bend metal up front without the tractor even acting like it was straining surprised me!

How much counterbalance weight did you have mounted on the Kioti's Three Point Hitch during FEL lift?

If you financed your Kioti purchase through Kioti you probably have insurance as part of financing which will cover FEL repair less a deductible. When I similarly bent FEL on my lighter Kubota B3300SU, several FEL frame pieces required replacement for $1,200, insurance covered all but $250. Your unequal FEL may NOT be identical.

I sold the light Kubota B3300SU and bought heavy-chassis Kubota L3560.

Last edited:
   / CK3510 HST Side Stabilizers Fell Off - Need recomendations
Thanks, I ordered 9 gauge expanded to make a front screen over the radiator. Using similar to cover the vulnerable parts makes total since.

You are correct in that I have full insurance. I'll talk to the dealer tomorrow and get the info to get her fixed.

Thanks a ton for the help!

/ CK3510 HST Side Stabilizers Fell Off - Need recomendations #7  
I wouldn't use expanded for under the tractor, best to use solid sheeting.