Would you buy your Kioti (or another) again?

/ Would you buy your Kioti (or another) again? #1  

Rock Crawler

Veteran Member
Tractor
2021 Kubota L3560 HSTC, 2011 Craftsman Excellerator GT (680hrs), 2018 Husqvarna TS354XD, 2017 Husqvarna HU800AWD, 2019 Kawasaki Mule Pro DX (Yanmar)
Just wondering if the masses of Kioti owners have put thousands of hours of work on their machines and feel that they have a great long term hard working and reliable machine and would go back and make that same purchase choice again, or if they would not.

I would discount opinions from those with very low hour machines (Anything under 500 hours is lawn tractor reliability numbers to me) and really be interested in those who have 1,000 and above hours. Has your experience been such that you feel that your Kioti machines are in it for the long haul and built anvil tough?

If not, and if you don't mind, list the reasons your not happy or the reasons you would not buy a Kioti again.

Disclosure: I'm looking at a CK2610 and wonder what the user experience is based on your input. I've heard things like parts are not "Kubota easy" to find, used values plummet, general reliability is not there, parts wear and tear and replacement comes much faster. But often I get these things told to me from competing dealers or from users of other brands.

So break it down real world. When you paid less for your Kioti, did you in fact get less or did you happily get way more than you expected from price tag to the service life and more?

/ Would you buy your Kioti (or another) again? #2  
It might be hard to find a 2610 owner with too many hours on the thing as the series is only 2 years old. I love mine but it only has 200 hours on it.

Regards, Fred

/ Would you buy your Kioti (or another) again?
I understand that point, you are correct. But the previous non Tier 4 versions should be out there with some users that are stacking on hours.

How has your 200 hours been? Have you been digging with it a good bit and has it been an uneventful and trouble free 200 hours?

I'll likely be 200+ hours a year with whatever I get. In the last 4 weeks I have put 40 hours on my BX, and that is zero mowing time. I typically am good for about 70 hours a season for mowing, so I assume around 100-200 hours per year messing around on my property (digging) and doing side jobs for other people doing digging with the loader and backhoe.

Last edited:
   / Would you buy your Kioti (or another) again? #4  
I mow all Summer, do some bucket work and a lot of tree/brush chipping. Only 1 issue it always runs great. I broke a rear link stabilizer at 10 hours the chain link was never welded completely from the factory.

So far I love it it's my go to machine. I also have a Kubota 3940 that I hate.

/ Would you buy your Kioti (or another) again? #5  
I bought my CK 27 in 2010 and when it was destroyed in a fire last month it had over 600 hours on it. I'm buying another Kioti as I never had a problem with it that I didn't cause. I'm looking at a 2610 or 3510 HST this time around.

/ Would you buy your Kioti (or another) again? #6  
Buy again? Yes and no. Yes because my DK45s has been a great machine: strong, durable, reliable, and simple to maintain/fix. No because my local Kioti dealer is out of the tractor business (no other nearby dealer) and because I'm not sure the new models posses the traits I value in my 2006 DK45s.

/ Would you buy your Kioti (or another) again? #7  
With my 2012 CK27hst I have had 2 warrantee issues in the 5 years I've worked it. A little over 500 hrs on it. Would I buy another Kioti? YES! In a heartbeat. As long as it didn't have the tier 4 crap on it.

/ Would you buy your Kioti (or another) again? #8  
the Kioti CK20 I purchased was to maintain the grounds of our acreage, I purchased the snow blower, grader blade, backhoe, rototiller and rough cut mower, used all the attachments several times but since the purchase I got a few other machines to do the work more effectively

I would buy another because it runs well, I enjoy the open air of the no cab and it does the job well for its size

/ Would you buy your Kioti (or another) again? #9  
I have a 2008 ck35hst with 980 hours on the clock. I’ve had some issues with it. I would not buy another kioti. Not because of the issues I’ve had but mostly because the dealer network and parts availability seams very poor

/ Would you buy your Kioti (or another) again? #10  
Mine has been bullet proof so far. 300 hard hours preparing soil/seeding, cutting / baling hay. Lots of FEL work with dirt and gravel. The ONLY reason I wound not buy another one, I want a buddy seat for grandkids or my wife. Hopefully someone from Kioti reads this post.:thumbsup: