CK 3510 Tow Hooks

/ CK 3510 Tow Hooks #1  

135mf

Tractor
2018 CK3510H
I just purchased a new CK3510 H with the KL4010 FEL. I’d like to install tow hook soon on the bucket. Is there any placement on the bucket that is more advantageous over another? One hook or two? Also is there a place on the front of 3510 to hook a strap in case I need to be towed?

/ CK 3510 Tow Hooks #2  
I have two hooks on my bucket, welded on by the dealer. That let's you spread the load on the bucket better. Always use both to keep from twisted bucket. Mine are about 12" from each end. If you plan to use for really heavy work, you might want to consider a reinforcing bar on the bucket. I think there is at least one mfr that makes a bolt or weld on assembly that reinforces while adding the hooks. Can't recall who sold it.

/ CK 3510 Tow Hooks #3  
I had three hooks on my bucket. A chain grab hook on each end and a larger hook in the center that I used when picking something heavy. I bought a towing chain on a ring with two legs for picking. I wanted the weight in the center so if something slipped all the weight wouldn't be put on one end of the bucket.

DSC_0604.JPG

/ CK 3510 Tow Hooks #4  
I have 3 hooks on my bucket.
One at each end and one in the center.
The center hook is by far the most used hook.

/ CK 3510 Tow Hooks #5  
I ran a 10' chain though the buckets tube. The pipe behind the bucket. took the hook clevis off and ran the chain through and then reattached the hook. It then just joins over the bucket and stays there. I hook everything to that chain.

/ CK 3510 Tow Hooks
Thanks for the replies...I think I’m going to go with the 3 hook setup on the bucket..just getting this machine geared up for snow!