CK3510 Mid-PTO Kit?

/ CK3510 Mid-PTO Kit? #11  
I have a rear blower and front hydraulic blade on my new ck3510....Both of these attachments were on my 2610 and I used them for two winters...To be honest , I used the blade most of the time...it’s quick and moves a lot of snow in a hurry. Only time I use the rear blower is for heavy drifts or if I’m in an area where I can’t pile snow. I’ve attached a pic of my setup
3CE02AD7-D9A5-4B64-8C09-3F4969D02876.jpeg

/ CK3510 Mid-PTO Kit? #13  
135mf - Thanks. I thought about that same type setup.

Haroldy - Thanks for the link. Looks like it still requires the midmount PTO.

/ CK3510 Mid-PTO Kit? #14  
fyi

i just talked to the company that made that unit ,, it is out of production now but there might be used

available on the market,, yes it does require mid pto..

/ CK3510 Mid-PTO Kit? #15  
I've thought many times about getting the mid mount PTO. I have the CK3510 and have a 300 ft driveway then 3/8 mile private road I have to maintain. I use the rear blade every time it snows, even if only an inch, to throw it all to the side then when the snowbank gets big enough I'll put my blower on the back and do one pass to clear out the snow bank. Works well but I've wondered about that mid mount, when I'm going backwards I just sit sideways and use the left leg on the pedals and I could go all day if needed.

@135mf - I have though about putting a blade on the front quick attach (I already have the hydraulics up there) but have wondered about the stress on the arms. Do you see them flexing or have any concerns with that?

/ CK3510 Mid-PTO Kit? #16  
I haven't noticed any issues with the arms flexing when the blade was on my 2610.it worked really well. I now have it on the new 3510 and we haven't had any snow yet to use it. I am thinking it worked great on the 2610, so hopefully it will work as well or better on the stronger loader on the 3510.