3-Point Hitch DK35se - 3-Point Hitch Link Measurements?

/ DK35se - 3-Point Hitch Link Measurements? #1  

kliza23

Tractor
Kioti DK35SE HST
Hi all,

I recently picked up my first tractor - a 2011 DK35SE HST. It didn't come with ANY of the 3 point hitch pieces, so I'm in the process of determining what to do there.

If someone has the measurements for the various parts on hand OR would be willing to measure and post the dimensions of the main pieces, I would REALLY appreciate that so much.

Namely the following parts/pieces from these diagrams are what I need measurements for:

Parts Finder Michigan Iron & Equipment Morrice, MI (855) 265-459

-> Parts 1, 12, 15, and 18 (top link, lower link assemblies - right and left, and the check link assembly)

Parts Finder Michigan Iron & Equipment Morrice, MI (855) 265-459

-> Parts 1+2 (right and left lift rod assemblies)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as the OEM parts are SUPER expensive and I'm looking to get these pieces soon.

Thanks in advance!

- kliza23

/ DK35se - 3-Point Hitch Link Measurements? #2  
Check for tractor salvage yards in your area.

/ DK35se - 3-Point Hitch Link Measurements? #3  
might be a good time to do a top & tilt setup, since you have to replace it all anyway.

/ DK35se - 3-Point Hitch Link Measurements?
might be a good time to do a top & tilt setup, since you have to replace it all anyway.

Thanks for the reply Xfaxman. Unfortunately, none in my area.

Ratpie - Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure what that is. It seems I still need the measurements for the links/pieces, from someone that has a DK35se, 40se, 45se, etc.

The top and tilt setup seems worth doing given I need to buy all the pieces. I'd just like to get some measurements so I know the sizes that will be safe to use when purchasing the aftermarket links, arms, etc.

Thanks! I did check with them, and they are from a ck20...so Im not sure they would work.

Anyone with a DK35se, 40se, 45se willing to provide me with a few measurements? I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Still looking at some aftermarket options, but not 100% on the measurements. Anyone have some measurements they'd be willing to share?

Also, as far as the OEM parts vs aftermarket... are there one or two parts from the 3 point hitch that are just worth bitting the bullet to have from the OEM set? For instance, the telescopic lower link arms? Are those that much better/worth it?

Thanks!