Anyone know how much a KL 401 FEL weighs?

/ Anyone know how much a KL 401 FEL weighs? #1  

StuartDK45SE

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45SE
I can find specs on reach height, break out force etc, but cannot find what the unit itself weighs (with or without std bucket). I even went to other makers like Woods and they don't list weights either.

I am trying to come up with how much total weight I am hauling when I carry my DK45 SE.

Thanks !

/ Anyone know how much a KL 401 FEL weighs? #2  
I did a quick 'goggle' search, & thought I had found the weight as 840 lbs (in the Kioti web site), then realized it was for a FEL 4010. I also could not find the weight listed for the FEL 401, or (for that matter) the FEL 451 that is on my DK45SE. It seems curious that Kioti would list the weight of some FEL's, but not others.

Sorry I am no help there, but I might suggest that you could load up your tractor, configured as you normally tow it, and take it to a local bulk fertilizer outlet. They should have a certified scale, and I bet they would be happy to weigh your whole tractor/trailer rig (with/or without the truck). Probably they would charge a nominal fee if you want a printout, or if you just want the "information" may not even charge you.

/ Anyone know how much a KL 401 FEL weighs? #3  
They are only showing current products. I used a Web Archive site to dig "back in time" on Kioti's site and found the KL401 Specs Page.

KL401 Front End Loader | Kioti Tractors

Approximate Weight with Bucket 1284 lbs
Bucket Size Used for Specification 72"

/ Anyone know how much a KL 401 FEL weighs?
They are only showing current products. I used a Web Archive site to dig "back in time" on Kioti's site and found the KL401 Specs Page.

KL401 Front End Loader | Kioti Tractors

Approximate Weight with Bucket 1284 lbs
Bucket Size Used for Specification 72"

Thanks! Tractor is listed at 4189 (tires not loaded). Add 1284 for the FEL and I'm guessing 700 for a brush hog and that totals close to 6200 pounds. I'm guessing my 18 ft lowboy is about 2000.

/ Anyone know how much a KL 401 FEL weighs? #5  
Thanks! Tractor is listed at 4189 (tires not loaded). Add 1284 for the FEL and I'm guessing 700 for a brush hog and that totals close to 6200 pounds. I'm guessing my 18 ft lowboy is about 2000.

You are welcome. I'm just glad I could find it. I knew they would have listed it, it was just a matter of finding it.

Numbers sound about right. It's always better to over estimate than under and it's like my Dad reminds me, it's not how much your truck can pull, it's how much it can stop. Lol