Ck4010SE Roof Access

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access #1  

sehughes

Tractor
Kioti Ck4010SE HC
What is the easiest way to run wiring in the of my new factory cab?

I would like to install a radio that includes a screen for backup camera along with replacing the speakers and installing new led work lights.

I would think gaining access to the celing /roof would help in running wires and making connections.

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access #2  
The dealer told me that the roof is held on with Six or so bolts. And removing it is an easy job.

The factory cab is prewired for a radio.

Buy a plug for a 90s Honda Passport or Izusu Rodeo and it will plug an aftermarket radio into the factory installed harness and speakers.

There enough pins to add front speakers. You will have to add pins for the camera, but there are empty slots in the plug.

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access
Thanks. Im going to remove tonight and run all the wires. Also installing new led work lights and putting the front and rears on seperate switches.

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access
So it is actually 6 bolts from the top, 6 nuts from the bottom and you need to pull the grip end off the lever for fresh air/ cabin air selector. Im taking pictures and can post once done.

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access #5  
Awesome! I need to put a radio in mine so this will be very helpful!

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access
I was able to remove the roof, install the radio, swap rear work lights for new leds and install a new relay and wiring to separate the front and rear work lights on their own switches. I also installed a switch to enable the rear view camera that works with the newly installed head unit. Im taking pictures of every step and will post once completed. I still need to swap the front work lights and install the rear camera. Here are a couple pics from before the work. IMAG1255.jpgIMAG1253.jpg

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access
Here are a few pics showing the bolt locations. 6 bolts on top and 6 nuts from below. IMAG1276.jpgIMAG1275.jpgIMAG1277.jpgIMAG1278.jpgIMAG1285.jpgIMAG1280.jpg

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access #8  
On my no the six on top don’t have to come off to remove the top, they hold the two piece shell together.

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access
You are correct. I took them out first. You only need to do the 6 lower nuts.