Kioti Tractor Tuning

/ Kioti Tractor Tuning #1  

BossTractor

Bronze Member
Tractor
2016 John Deere 3032E
So I did a little research into tuning Kioti tractors and found some information I'd like to share.

The CRD engines run a Delphi DCM3.7 ECU. I know RX and NX run this ecu. Possibly DK and CK as well. There's a sticker on the ECU that will say "DCM3.7"

The tuning device is made by alientech.

JTAG Renesas SH705x is the device needed
14P600KT02 is the cable (not a simple plug and play, involves opening ecu and soldering)
ECM titanium is the software
981 is the protocol

JTAG Renesas SH75x | Alientech Tuning Tools | Alientech Tuning

All the hardware and software is not cheap. But I'm sure some of the well known Ag tuning companies out there could tune these ECU's no problem. One European site claims they can achieve 90hp out of a RX7320.

This software can also turn off DPF and EGR systems for deleting them

/ Kioti Tractor Tuning #2  
Do they have any dyno charts showing the different tunes that they have run?

/ Kioti Tractor Tuning #3  
So I did a little research into tuning Kioti tractors and found some information I'd like to share.

The CRD engines run a Delphi DCM3.7 ECU. I know RX and NX run this ecu. Possibly DK and CK as well. There's a sticker on the ECU that will say "DCM3.7"

The tuning device is made by alientech.

JTAG Renesas SH705x is the device needed
14P600KT02 is the cable (not a simple plug and play, involves opening ecu and soldering)
ECM titanium is the software
981 is the protocol

JTAG Renesas SH75x | Alientech Tuning Tools | Alientech Tuning

All the hardware and software is not cheap. But I'm sure some of the well known Ag tuning companies out there could tune these ECU's no problem. One European site claims they can achieve 90hp out of a RX7320.

This software can also turn off DPF and EGR systems for deleting them

Kioti uses an adaptor to hook to the OBD2 connector to a PC laptop but it would be interesting if the same thing can be done with this scan tool容specially updating stupid stuff like injector codes.

Can the ECM soft ware run on a regular PC laptop?

/ Kioti Tractor Tuning
Yes it runs on a laptop. It's similar to EFI live tuning and HP tuner. This isn't a scanner type device. You change fuel maps, timing, boost etc.

CC diesel performance & tuning messaged me back and said he can tune the kiotis. You can find him on Facebook. He's in Oakes, North Dakota and has a few dealers that upload his tunes across the US and Canada. A friend of mine runs similar tuning on his John deere s690 and 9520RX

No dyno charts for kiotis.

/ Kioti Tractor Tuning
You really need charts to verify the results.

The hardware and software listed above works with over 6000 different vehicles. Around 200 different ECU's. Everything from motorcycles, atvs, trucks, cars, Ag tractors, and highway tractors.

The 17hp gain on the RX I saw on a different website. A company using this hardware and software. I'm not sure if they have dyno'd an RX. But any good tuner will know how to get 15hp out of a small Diesel engine from previous experience tuning similar engines. It's not a plug and play device like say a bully dog that you select a HP setting. They build a complete custom tune.

You go into fuel injection quantity, fuel timing, comanded TQ, commanded boost, etc tables and can increase the values.

For example the fuel injection table. On the upper rpm range you could increase the value 25%. Down just above idle 5%. Than everything in between a smooth gradient up to the 25% to give you a smooth power curve.

There's also maps that change the injection rate and power dependant on engine coolant temps, intake air temps, etc.

Last edited:
   / Kioti Tractor Tuning #7  
I don't know.... More power is nice.... But at what cost?
And what about the longevity and durability of the machine?
These are unknown factors that someone would have to test.
Any volunteers??

/ Kioti Tractor Tuning #8  
I’d try it.

/ Kioti Tractor Tuning #10  
Yes it runs on a laptop. It's similar to EFI live tuning and HP tuner. This isn't a scanner type device. You change fuel maps, timing, boost etc.

CC diesel performance & tuning messaged me back and said he can tune the kiotis. You can find him on Facebook. He's in Oakes, North Dakota and has a few dealers that upload his tunes across the US and Canada. A friend of mine runs similar tuning on his John deere s690 and 9520RX

No dyno charts for kiotis.

I would just like the get at the ECU for service.

From what you know, what would I need to get at Kioti for service and code reading?