CK2610 FEL CYLINDER LEAK

/ CK2610 FEL CYLINDER LEAK #1  

Wilco

Bronze Member
Tractor
CK2610 TLB
Dealer came out and replaced this immediately so I'm not complaining just figured I show it here. I could smell the fluid the first time using the tractor but it took me a little while to find where it was coming from. Not as noticeable with the naked eye but it looks really bad with a camera close-up. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 20171007_153736.jpg
    20171007_153736.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 173
  • 20171007_153801.jpg
    20171007_153801.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 155
   / CK2610 FEL CYLINDER LEAK #2  
Bad forging from the factory I'd say. Lathe work didn't take it all out when turning down to tolerance. I'm surprised this made it out of the hydraulic cylinder factory and sent on to Kioti. Glad it was replaced.

Did they replace the entire assembly or just the rod? the rod seals will surly be compromised having gone over that pitted spot.

/ CK2610 FEL CYLINDER LEAK
Did they replace the entire assembly or just the rod? the rod seals will surly be compromised having gone over that pitted spot.

Dealer pulled the assembly off another tractor he had on the lot. Came to my place and swapped it out on a Friday night.

/ CK2610 FEL CYLINDER LEAK #5  
How far is your dealer?
Pretty nice of them to come over and do the R&R.
Glad it worked out so well for yah. Nothing like have a project in progress and then having to wait for repairs.

/ CK2610 FEL CYLINDER LEAK #6  
Wow that was definitely a very poor quality cylinder.
Good detail in the image lots of pitting all around the big one!
Good dealer service took care of yah...nice to hear those kind of stories.