Where to buy body parts for Kioti?

/ Where to buy body parts for Kioti? #1  

CajunRider

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45
I just checked the prices for the fender and frame assembly for my DK45. Can anyone tell me where I can find DK45 parts cheap? I don't mind paying OEM prices for engine parts but for body parts I much rather find 3rd party cheap ones.

/ Where to buy body parts for Kioti? #2  
There are a few places I have purchased parts from, OEM. I like MIE, and Nolts, there are others as well.

I'm not sure where I could buy aftermarket fenders, but i doubt you would come in much less then what MIE is asking.
Parts Finder Michigan Iron & Equipment Morrice, MI (855) 265-459

But I would def call in first before making an order, I see there are a couple options, possibly updated part numbers.

You have any pictures of the damage? its for science reasons.

/ Where to buy body parts for Kioti? #3  
I can't imagine there would be enough demand to justify setting up a special aftermarket mftg line to make these parts. I had a side panel on my DK45 come loose last fall and managed to run over it before I noticed what had happened. That sucker is a surprisingly heavy piece of metal and I doubt I'll be able to straighten it out enough to fit...but I'm also afraid to price a replacement...I wonder if there is any harm, beside the aesthetics, of not replacing it?

/ Where to buy body parts for Kioti?
I can't imagine there would be enough demand to justify setting up a special aftermarket mftg line to make these parts. I had a side panel on my DK45 come loose last fall and managed to run over it before I noticed what had happened. That sucker is a surprisingly heavy piece of metal and I doubt I'll be able to straighten it out enough to fit...but I'm also afraid to price a replacement...I wonder if there is any harm, beside the aesthetics, of not replacing it?

The seat floor assembly is totally rusted out. The fenders are also rusted through that the seams. I think I can fix the fenders by cutting out and replace with sheet metal but the floor pieces are beyond any repair.

/ Where to buy body parts for Kioti? #5  
The seat floor assembly is totally rusted out. The fenders are also rusted through that the seams. I think I can fix the fenders by cutting out and replace with sheet metal but the floor pieces are beyond any repair.

Salt water is not nice to metal. Sounds like time to get some sheet metal tools and a welder.

Salt water is not nice to metal. Sounds like time to get some sheet metal tools and a welder.

I'm leaning that way. I think my final cost will be the same but I'll gain a MIG welder.

There are a few places I have purchased parts from, OEM. I like MIE, and Nolts, there are others as well.

I'm not sure where I could buy aftermarket fenders, but i doubt you would come in much less then what MIE is asking.
Parts Finder Michigan Iron & Equipment Morrice, MI (855) 265-459

But I would def call in first before making an order, I see there are a couple options, possibly updated part numbers.

You have any pictures of the damage? its for science reasons.
Here's a pic of the seat assembly. There's not much metal left.

Attachments

• 20180516_194012.jpg
    20180516_194012.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 179
   / Where to buy body parts for Kioti? #8  
Here's a pic of the seat assembly. There's not much metal left.

Looks like that floor assembly for your tractor is about $230 OEM, Honestly don't think thats a bad deal considering.

Sucks to go through all of that. Hows the rest of the rig?