NX 5010 HST ROPS 12 volt user power source

/ NX 5010 HST ROPS 12 volt user power source #1  

Bigfish50

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti NX5010 and 54 Massey Ferguson TO35
Hi All,

Have ordered some LED lights for my tractor and am trying to figure out the best place to tie them into a 12 volt power source. I intend to mount them on the ROPS. That said, I can see there is a place for several types of fuses in the fuse box. Anyhow, have a couple of questions along that line.
- Is there a place on the tractor where I can find where those additional power sources are located/terminated? i'm hoping there will be a line out of the fusebox with an open connector I can attach to..
- Any other places where I can source 12 volt power that would be connected via the fuse box that can be managed thru the keyswitch?

Thanks!

/ NX 5010 HST ROPS 12 volt user power source
Thanks AWSubie! I'll go have a look at my tractor over the next day or so to see if I can find those connectors. I did look previously and did not see those but then again I was in the dimly lit barn.

/ NX 5010 HST ROPS 12 volt user power source #4  
Bigfish50: The connectors were loosely held up in that area. I had to pull them out to take those pictures. Still have not messed with them since taking the pictures. Maybe Ill have to now.

/ NX 5010 HST ROPS 12 volt user power source
Thanks NPurdy1112. I did find those two that are loosely bound about center in the chassis at the rear. As previously posted I think the two single lines, red & black respectively are for the "work light" and the near square plug is probably the optional trailer receptacle. Anyhow, those are the only unconnected connectors I've found back there. Since the "work light" fuse is rated at 5 amps or 60 watts I will be 1 amp short as my lights are 72 watts for the pair. So still looking for ideas on where to find the "User Power" 20 Amp connector. Otherwise I may have to run my line from the battery back.

/ NX 5010 HST ROPS 12 volt user power source #6  
Thanks NPurdy1112. I did find those two that are loosely bound about center in the chassis at the rear. As previously posted I think the two single lines, red & black respectively are for the "work light" and the near square plug is probably the optional trailer receptacle. Anyhow, those are the only unconnected connectors I've found back there. Since the "work light" fuse is rated at 5 amps or 60 watts I will be 1 amp short as my lights are 72 watts for the pair. So still looking for ideas on where to find the "User Power" 20 Amp connector. Otherwise I may have to run my line from the battery back.

Good to know Bigfish50. I will have to look at the light I purchased and make sure they are 60w or less. Its just been too hot to mess with the install here. My original plan was to run the power from the battery also. I got to looking and there doesn't seem to be an "easy" looking path.