Newest member to the family

/ Newest member to the family #1  

Ranashi

Bronze Member
Tractor
CK20HST
Look what showed up at my door today. I already have 4.9 hours on it and am getting a small hydraulic whine. Looks like the rear PTO mount for the BH has a small leak. There is dirt and then there is moisture. I need to get a little more fluid tomorrow and tighten that piece up and see if that clears up the noise.

Attachments

• 471639-ck20hst.jpg
    471639-ck20hst.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 364
   / Newest member to the family
Picture of where the moisture is. Got a good deal on the new girl also... 18000 with all the trim!!

Attachments

• 471642-rear-pto.jpg
    471642-rear-pto.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 287
   / Newest member to the family #3  
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Newest member to the family #4  
Welcome to the Kioti pack! Do get the whine the whole time, or is it only when you're moving the tractor? It's normal to have some hydro "whine" when engaging the HST pedal.
Make sure the level on the stick is between the line or no higher than the second line down on the stick.
Also, sometimes you can have a misconnection on the quick connects that will allow some leakage.
Probably not a serious issue and if it seems so, be sure to have the dealer take care of it so that you don't take any chances of voiding the warranty.
Looks like my setup, but I sure like that tiller you got with yours. Good luck and congratulations, John

The whine isn't just the HST whine. This one so far is come and go mostly when I put pressure on the BH. It sounds almost like a scream honestly. The noise is coming from the area below the main seat. I am calling the dealer today about that and I believe he forgot to drop off the top link for the 3 point when he was down. Along with 2 pins for the box scraper. I am going to double check once the sun comes up along with looking in the manual to make sure I am not missing anything.

/ Newest member to the family #6  
The new CK20 looks great! Looks like the dogs like it, too! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yeah the dogs are unsure of it partly because I don't have a spot for them I am sure. They will probably not like it too much as I tear up there play area either. Once it is done I am guessing they will enjoy it since I will be enlarging the play area to almost a acre. They are my children after all, it lets me spend a little more money on toys for me. My wife is scared of the machine thus far I am thinking I might want to keep it that way so I am not competing for seat time like some of you do.

/ Newest member to the family #8  
I hope to be in your position by the end of the week, only I'm just getting FEL and Backhoe. I noticed from the picture that you don't have the folding ROPS, I thought that was part of the hoe package so as to allow for more head room when operating the hoe. I ordered mine with the folding ROPS. Beautiful looking setup you got, keep us post with pictures and projects, its a requirement /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Steve

The folding one is a option I was told on the CK20 since it is a little smaller machine. I don't think it will be much of a problem. If it turns out to be a problem I will modify this one to make it a folding version. I am waiting on my sunshade to show up or I should say Rain shade /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I spoke with the dealer today and he is coming out to look at the tractor to figure out what is causing the whine. So far I am VERY happy with the tractor and the service even though I haven't had it but a day. The dealer forgot to leave me with the top link also for the 3 point so it is a dual purpose for him to show up making it nice because a 90 mile drive is the only negative at this point.