Oil & Fuel RAW fuel kioti Lb 2202

/ RAW fuel kioti Lb 2202 #1  

frank360

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2615
I have notice when i crank my tractor i let warm up to operating temp in the summer or winter i bring up rpms to 2400 just sitting still theres raw fuel comeing out of exast pipe from 2400 on up to rated 2800 rpms anything below 2400 it's clears what can be causing this?

/ RAW fuel kioti Lb 2202 #2  
Frank, I'm wondering how you determined that it's raw fuel coming out the exhaust instead of condensation; i.e., water. I could understand condensation staying in the exhaust system and then slowly evaporating as it warmed at lower RPM vs. condensation being blown out the exhaust at the higher RPM, but I don't know about raw fuel going through the way you described. Of course, by "raw fuel" I'm assuming you're talking about liquid, not smoke.

/ RAW fuel kioti Lb 2202
Its raw diesel fumes it burns my eyes its not condensation at all.by the way i use my tractor mowing my lawn and i find it use alot of fuel then it use to 5 gallons for 8 acrage of land is that to much for a 22hp engine

/ RAW fuel kioti Lb 2202 #4  
In that case, Frank, yes, that sounds to me as if it's using too much fuel. So I'd just recommend you have a mechanic check it out. I'm not familiar with your tractor model, and sure don't claim to be a mechanic, but my first guess would be bad injectors.

/ RAW fuel kioti Lb 2202
Its not injectors or pump i had them rebuilt,was doing it before and after injector and pump rebuild and the place where i took it to has a good test lab that i went in with them todo rebuild myself by the way every person i talk to has told me to go there.so i feel that it is not the problem it something else.alot of dollars for nothing trying to save money by doing my own troublesooting thats why i come here for help.

/ RAW fuel kioti Lb 2202 #6  
Frank,
Even if you did have the pump and injectors rebuilt ,it sure sounds like and pump problem or timing problem . I bet that pump is out of time . Call the shop you had rebuild it and ask them . You might even have a broken "flex plate" in the pump which caused my old tractor to run like #$XXX!! By the way , After I got my old pump repaired I ended up cutting the wire lock on the adjustment screw to reset it properly ! The shop had set it up wrong .
Big Al

/ RAW fuel kioti Lb 2202
Its adjusted ading or removing shims for timing thats the only timing i no of.could it be that someone set fuel up by set screw on side of pump? it look like screw is allmost all the way in could that be a problem to?Iam talking about the other owner of it.

/ RAW fuel kioti Lb 2202 #8  
Well ,It sure sounds to me that the pistons are just getting to much fuel injected at one time .Makes me think that it has to be timing or the pump is malfunctioning and unloading to much fuel to the injectors. It very well might be the screw you mention is the problem . I would get a mechanic over to check it out .
Big Al

/ RAW fuel kioti Lb 2202 #9  
Have the air filters been replaced? Could be right amount of fuel, but not enough air?

/ RAW fuel kioti Lb 2202
I've changed the air filter thinking that was the problem at first