Freeze out plug size?

/ Freeze out plug size? #1  

RedDog

Platinum Member
Tractor
Caterpillar 277
Does anybody know what the size is for the DK65? I'm planning on buying a block heater for my VW diesel and thought while I was at it, I would get one for the Kioti. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've emailed my local dealer, but I think he may be away for the holidays with all that money he has made. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I may email Kioti and see if they will tell me the size or contact my local Massey Ferguson dealer. They are very good with the Perkins, and know their stuff!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks, RedDog

/ Freeze out plug size? #2  
Just call 1-877-GO-KIOITI and ask for Robert Kemp or Joel. They should be able to tell you the size. Happy New Year. John

/ Freeze out plug size?
Thank you, John.

I will do that. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RedDog

/ Freeze out plug size?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Just call 1-877-GO-KIOITI and ask for Robert Kemp or Joel. They should be able to tell you the size. Happy New Year. John )</font>

I called them, didn't get to talk to the two names above, but did talk to somebody in the service department. He didn't know off of the top of his head. He suggested measuring it.

RedDog

/ Freeze out plug size? #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( He didn't know off of the top of his head. He suggested measuring it. )</font>
Must have been one of the new techs they have recently hired. I've e-mailed Mr. Kemp, and I'll get back to you with his answer. John

/ Freeze out plug size?
John,

I called my Massey dealer and he said inch and a quarter if it is 152 inch motor. At least I think that is what I have written down. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Hard to read my chicken scatch!! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Massey dealer also said he has one in stock! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RedDog

/ Freeze out plug size? #7  
Received this reply:
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( This engine is a Perkins 903.27 T our literature and web site states that. Instead of looking for the freeze plug size, he just needs to find a source for a block heater and ask for one for that engine. )</font>

John

/ Freeze out plug size?
I purchased one today from my Massey dealer.

RedDog

/ Freeze out plug size? #9  
WEL....WHAT SIZE DID YA GET /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Freeze out plug size?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( WEL....WHAT SIZE DID YA GET /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Kat's 30501. It is for a 1-1/4 inch opening.

RedDog