Tractor
    " '06" Kioti CK30

Default Compression release...........

I don't know about other brands but it's nice to know that Kioti has included a compression release on their diesels although they didn't install an external pull knob on the dash, I'd be an easy install for those DIY's, it's nice to know it's there for those low battery/extrem cold start times. For those who don't know about it, I've attached a pic of it on my CK20.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    2001 New Holland TC40D w/16LA loader

Default Re: Compression release...........

Is this like on my Husqvarna chainsaw - releases the cylinders' pressure so it turns easier...?
    Mark

Cool. I hadn't really notice it was there. Of course, I'll probably never need it here as it doesn't get that cold. 76 degrees F here today and expected to remain warm the next week!
    Yes, Mark, it's pretty much the same thing as on our Huskys. John

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kioti LK3054, IH cub cadet 782, Grasshopper 721D2

They were even nicer on the LK3054, cause they even put a cable on it [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I'll use it when it's really cold for two reasons. 1) It gets the oil up and flowing before any real load is put on it. and 2) I think it helps add a little "friction" warmth to the combustion chamber. Oh yeah... I do both these things with the fuel shut off.

Tractor
    2006 Kioti CK30HST

I noticed that on mine just after I got it as well. The other thing I noticed is that this (to me anyway) looks like the identical engine that was in my B7200 kubota that I got rid of six months ago. It is also the exact same displacement as well. Any thoughts? Comments?

Steve