Fist pics

/ Fist pics
I think there is a forum where a few are arguing who makes it. I heard First Choice but someone in that thread said that they didn't believe First Choice made them, so I don't know for sure.

Mine is a 5ft. It does well and I did have to slow down in the honeysuckles, but that is what I like about the HST in combination with the 5ft brush cutter, when the going gets tough it IS a little too large, but I can just simply slow down to the right speed to let it do its work. When the going ISN'T tough, I'm taking a 5ft swath with a 21HP tractor and that is cool. I've never had a problem brush cutting anything I threw at it.

/ Fist pics #12  
getut,

Thanks for that fast come back. I got a First Choice Rake right in Wilson at their warehouse area 2-3 years back now. There were no dealers in the So. ME area so Pieter gave me a good deal. I called them last summer/fall timeframe and whoever answered the phone said they had gotten out of the Rotary Cutter business. I believe they were made by Midwest anyway. Midwest seems to be a very good line, very possibly they are making them for Kioti. I have a Cub but your orange tractor looks pretty nice!

/ Fist pics #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You don't know who makes the Rotary Cutter/Bush Hog for Kioti do you? What size is the one you bought? )</font>
Seems to me it's Midwest. They make the boxblades, but I'm not sure of the mowers. John

/ Fist pics #14  
New tractor, new bushhog, new finish mower, new box scraper and new front end loader. (If my feeble eyes saw the picture correctly.) Life just does not get any better than that!

Congratulations Getut!

Dave

P. S. Nise fist piktures /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif